Hello, thx for letting me join :)

The place for new members to say hello.
Doobie_Dude

Hello, thx for letting me join :)

Post by Doobie_Dude »

I posted this message in an other thread, but I think it could be also useful to introduce myself! :)
hoi !
ik ben journalist en op zoek naar leuke, aardige mensen uit amsterdam,
Ik heb een betje geleden in Enschede gewoond; dus praat ik een beetje nederlands 🙂
..maar het is maakelijker om het snel in engels te maken😀
a little info what this is all about:
I am studying in germany, and this weekend I am in Amsterdam to make a short film about amsterdam, especially the liberation day, people involved in it, and so on... I also write an article about this trip for the german cannabis magazine "grow", the video material is mainly supposed to air on youtube section of the magazine and our own channel
It was planned to arrive sunday morning - but unfortunately my little brother has to depart back to the US on saturday --> from schiphol... So I would be already around on saturday to gather content...

Since I am more the adventures type of guy, I would ask, if you d be interested to be my host :D
Maybe you could show me something of amsterdam It would be very nice for the article and the experience itself
I can offer super sweet gifts and storys and an appearance in the article (if wished!!!) and like, a good time I guess 😀

En ik zou aan mijn Nederlands kunnen werken 🙂

Haartelijk bedaankt voor jouw aandacht en een moi weekend