Quick Question

Post tips here on how to join, how to post pictures, etc.
stoner1991

Quick Question

Post by stoner1991 »

I have heard that pre-rolled joints in the dam contain more tobacco than cannabis. Is this true?

Denomolous

Post by Denomolous »

Most coffee shops will sell pre-rolled joints with just weed if you ask for a "Pure" joint.
You can not
overdose on THC...

I've tried...
metal4mullets

Post by metal4mullets »

Lol...weird place for this question :)

It looks as though many shops sell both mixed and pure joints. If you check out some of the shops' menus here:

http://www.black-arts.org/~reatta/menus.html#Amsterdam

...you'll see that a lot of them offer both kinds. There's also a few places that sell different strains in pure pre-rolled form as well. White Widow seems to be a popular example.
Max Flower

Re: Quick Question

Post by Max Flower »

stoner1991 wrote:I have heard that pre-rolled joints in the dam contain more tobacco than cannabis. Is this true?
Seems like it, once on my second trip, bought a prerolled for a laugh from the Rokerij II on the tSingel, got such a headache from the tons of baccy they put in it, I swore off those forever. FEH stick with the pure prerolls or roll your own.
artymac

Post by artymac »

is there a time limit on how long you get before posting a reply on a thread before you have to log back in? got distracted during my very slow typing and by the time i wanted to post my reply i apparently timed out! it took me ages to do and now it's gone.... and i am livid!!!! got to smoke a joint now to calm myself. It aint easy being techno phobic. thanks
artymac

Post by artymac »

Oops! just found out a little while ago that the "Quick Question" thread isn't a general thread were you post any quick questions you have :oops: :oops: Found the answer to my question a few threads down thanks to "Cornish Pixie" :lol: p.s. thats one of the nicest places in "England" i've been to 8)
chichi

Post by chichi »

Pre rolled will kick your ass between the strange tobacco and the either weed or hash you get in them. I love em but they are expensive.