top 11 burgers in amsterdam

Restaurants and takeaways.
Adamgilcristt

Re: top 11 burgers in amsterdam

Post by Adamgilcristt »

When I have opened your link, found it’s the link that I am looking for. I like different types of burgers those are easily available in all the restaurants of Amsterdam. Thanks.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Best 11 places? Bit fucking random. Bit Spinal Tap. Cos yeah everyone does top 11 lists don’t they, ...sorry I’m in a weird mood today, I’ll get me coat...
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

You should definitely try a place called 'downtown' or something like that. It is found opposite\adjacent the market square (neiuw markt) on the edge of the redlight district. About 20-30 meters past greenhouse effect and the supermarket, heading inland. Cheaper burgers are available but the best is their 300g burger, Aberdeen angus beef, cost about 12 euros with fries, it fits perfectly in a huge bun so nothing sloppy falls out, my first meal for sure next time I visit in June. Draught beers on tap and coffeeshops in the vicinity.
squidgyblack

Post by squidgyblack »

It's actually called 'downtown American diner' Can be found on tripadvisor, google\bing for the map if need be.
ivette18

Post by ivette18 »

I'm planing to visit Amsterdam during the upcoming summer for the first time. I hope this will be useful to me.