Any other F1 fans out there?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Lemming
Site Admin

Any other F1 fans out there?

Post by Lemming »

Climax of an amazing season this weekend. Absolutely no idea what might happen, apparently it's even been raining in the desert so anything is possible. Personally I'd like to see Hamilton or Webber win the championship but mostly just hoping for an exciting race.

Colina

Post by Colina »

vettel is my favourite!
webber or vettel should become world champion but not alonso. please not alonso!
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

I used to watch it lots when i ws younger,The ones that are on at like 3am are good 8).
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

im a f1 fan. casual but a fan. prob wont get a chance to watch this weekend though due to studying. the new f1 game is pretty fun.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

cantona7 wrote:im a f1 fan. casual but a fan. prob wont get a chance to watch this weekend though due to studying. the new f1 game is pretty fun.

I had the 2003 version & it was awsome,Funny with mates who are half pissed/stoned! timed laps or against each other,LOl we also had a game here that about 20 people played called "motorcross madness" & it was superb 8).
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

Kingdoc wrote:
cantona7 wrote:im a f1 fan. casual but a fan. prob wont get a chance to watch this weekend though due to studying. the new f1 game is pretty fun.

I had the 2003 version & it was awsome,Funny with mates who are half pissed/stoned! timed laps or against each other,LOl we also had a game here that about 20 people played called "motorcross madness" & it was superb 8).
i liked to compare my lap times when sober to when stoned. thoyght they would be different, but sadly not by much. :oops: :lol:
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Trad

Post by Trad »

I'm an F1 fan and you are right, this has been a great season. I believe we have had something like 7 different title leaders

Webber is and has been a fav, of mine for a few years and I would like to see him take the tittle, just to show what second rank driver can do, then do one more year with RBR to defend and retire (as has been speculated upon lately in some of the media). Don't think I would like to see Vettel move over if he gets the lead...this is Red Bull, after all, and not Ferrari.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
Colina

Post by Colina »

exciting grid now!
Will be thrilling tomorrow...
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
Drugsbunny

Post by Drugsbunny »

this should be the race of the season...

Db
Herb!
Take happiness with the heartache, go through life wearing a smile.
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Re: Any other F1 fans out there?

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Lemming wrote:Climax of an amazing season this weekend. Absolutely no idea what might happen, apparently it's even been raining in the desert so anything is possible. Personally I'd like to see Hamilton or Webber win the championship but mostly just hoping for an exciting race.
Hell yes Lemming i'm glad you're an F1 fan.

Hoping for Webber myself, old believer in earning your stripes in the sport...dunno if Hamiltons don that for me yet :wink:
Defeating evil with a thing called love
truckerclart

Post by truckerclart »

its going to be an interesting end to a good seaon,lets hope there isnt any carnage today from over exhuberant drivers(sorry if my spelling is off today)
here i am ,a friendly trucker just passing thru
Colina

Post by Colina »

Vettel World Champion!!!
Red Bull verleiht Flügel... (gives you wings...)

:D :D :D :D
HOLLAND
Hope Our Love Lasts And Never Dies
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Im soooo glad Alonso didnt wain it, especially what happend with the ovetaking Massa incident!!!!

Well done Vettel, good to see that Ferarri and Mclaren didnt win shit :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

Colina wrote:Vettel World Champion!!!
Red Bull verleiht Flügel... (gives you wings...)

:D :D :D :D
Ditto.
Kermit

Re: Any other F1 fans out there?

Post by Kermit »

Old thread but Vettel is still destroying F1, Equaled Schumachers record for cosecutive championships and the 9 wins in a row from the 50s :shock: , easily the best driver ever in F1, also end of the V8 era as we move onto V6 next year, but I doubt it will make any difference to Vettel :lol:

Goodbye to Webber as he slips into F1 retirement, 8)

GOOD F1 SEASON! 8)