British and Irish Lions Tour 2013

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

DeanPF

British and Irish Lions Tour 2013

Post by DeanPF »

Backs: Leigh Halfpenny (Wales), Stuart Hogg (Scotland), Rob Kearney (Ireland), Tommy Bowe (Ireland), Alex Cuthbert (Wales), Sean Maitland (Scotland), George North (Wales), Jonathan Davies (Wales), Brian O'Driscoll (Ireland), Jamie Roberts (Wales), Manu Tuilagi (England), Owen Farrell (England), Jonathan Sexton (Ireland), Conor Murray (Ireland), Mike Phillips (Wales), Ben Youngs (England).

Forwards: Dan Cole (England), Cian Healy (Ireland), Gethin Jenkins (Wales), Adam Jones (Wales), Matt Stevens (England), Mako Vunipola (England), Dylan Hartley (England), Richard Hibbard (Wales), Tom Youngs (England), Ian Evans (Wales), Richie Gray (Scotland), Alun-Wyn Jones (Wales), Paul O'Connell (Ireland), Geoff Parling (England), Tom Croft (England), Toby Faletau (Wales), Jamie Heaslip (Ireland), Dan Lydiate (Wales), Sean O'Brien (Ireland), Justin Tipuric (Wales), Sam Warburton (Wales).

Very happy that 15 out of the 37 man squad are fellow boyo's :lol: . One of the only things I disagree (maybe!) with is Warburton as captain when I think Paul O'Connells experience and toughness perhaps may be better. He's only 24 and its been shown before that big occasions can get on top of him, but I can guarantee that POC and Alun Wyn Jones will be the enforcers in the contact area and everyone will chip in bollock-wise. I'm truly baffled by O'Driscoll making the squad as he aint impressed me since the 2009 Irish Slam and I think it'll be a wasted place as I think the aussies will rip him a new ringpeice. It has to be Halfpenny at the back even with the boot Farrell and Sexton has. I can genuinely see (at least for the 1st test) an all Welsh Back Row and possibly Front Row as the Aussies are fuckin awful up front, although they never get penalised as they should really get.
Whatever happens, its gonna be interesting :mrgreen:

Safe as Fuck
DeanPF
A Leprechaun

Re: British and Irish Lions Tour 2013

Post by A Leprechaun »

Agree on BOD,but it is a sad state of affairs that there is nobody else out there to replace him at the moment.I cannot understand why that punchy biter Hartley has got any where near the squad and FarrelL is a very poor pick,he can't pass,he can't kick out of hand and recently his place kicking has went downhill.Players getting picked on form and fitness seems to be a bit of a joke.How has Matt white nose Stevens got into the squad.Murray is another joke selection.No doubt the Lions are going down there to bully the Aussies.According to Gatland the majority of the Lions team for the BaaBaa game will mainly be Welsh,as they won't be distracted by having to play in any other club final competitions. :wink:
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
DeanPF

Re: British and Irish Lions Tour 2013

Post by DeanPF »

.........all I have to really say about the outcome is this

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink:
Safe as Fuck
DeanPF