For those who skate

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Felty

For those who skate

Post by Felty »

Here's a list of (fairly) recent videos that I would highly recommend

The cliche video has just come out, 'Bon voyage'
It is class, Lucas puig, joey basinky, and this 15yr old kid called Kevin Brady kills it. The kid is sick, possibly the next antwon Dixon

Then there's the death wish video. I always thought of lizard king as a bit of a joke untill this video, he skates fast big and hard. Jim Greco puts Rodney Mullins dark slides to shame, he switch darkslides a fucking handrail for his ender. Iv only seen this once when I was boned and can't remember much else, I can remember the whole thing is sick as fuck from start to finish.

The DGK video, parental advisory. Keenan dadds part is almost fully switch, and Stevie Williams... Well it's Stevie, what do you think? Big stomping tricks and stupidly high crooks, yes. There's a continual story going through the video too, cut scenes between parts.

The baker video, Brian Herman, Andrew Reynolds, figgy, Theotis beasly, Riley hawk and more. Those names speak for themselves, deff watch this.

I wasn't a massive fan of the latest death video. I watched it at midnight after caning through a few shotty bongs with my mate, I almost fell asleep. They skate these flood release tunnels which are literally 5min walk from my house, I live in a shitty little town called Nuneaton so this is quite a big thing for us. It just didn't seem to have to same balls and character as Better than Life, which I used to watch religiously. All my fave skaters were crammed into 1 part as they're all old now, which is a shame. I need to rewatch this, so my hazy forgetful memory prob isn't the best source of info for this video

Pretty Sweet. If you skate you must of seen this by now, modern day masterpiece. A must watch. #prettysweet

The palace video should be out this year sometime. They've got chewy cannon, Lycian Clarke (2 of the UKs finest skaters), Benny fairfax has recently joined and he WILL kill it. I love how PWPC and palace edit, I can't wait for this video

Baker are making a new one as well, needless to say its gonna par

Have fun watching :D

Stay High