Football fans ?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

steven

Re: Football fans ?

Post by steven »

Won't be the first time I've heard ya daughter kicking puss in or should that be munching it lol

Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:Won't be the first time I've heard ya daughter kicking puss in or should that be munching it lol
steven could not provide me with the information asked as everyone on this forum will know he just pm me and gave me nothing but abuse racist and religious never mind the childish daughter references what else would you expect from someone who after reading his posts seems to like being a ned

no one likes a RACIST steven its not clever
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:Won't be the first time I've heard ya daughter kicking puss in or should that be munching it lol
steven could not provide me with the information asked as everyone on this forum will know he just pm me and gave me nothing but abuse racist and religious never mind the childish daughter references what else would you expect from someone who after reading his posts seems to like being a ned

:cry: never heard so much shite come out an inbreed arse lol
Pussy :roll:
Oh and seeing as you have no backbone I no longer see the need to keep my pm turned on :wink:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

steven

Post by steven »

:( :cry: :oops: :roll: :wink:
GIRUY :lol: treble in paradise indeed :lol:
They can't even get the double :D lol once those other smelly bastards from tynecastle get in your league, then the mankhill mob will win fuck all...
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:

Oh and seeing as you have no backbone I no longer see the need to keep my pm turned on :wink:
steven you just posted youself up as a wee shitebag who cant back up what he writes on his keyboard 3 times I asked you for a number as shown and you hit me with a wimps excuse keep your pm off as rufus is coming to get you again :lol: :lol: :lol:

knockout punch Steven
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:

steven you just posted youself up as a wee shitebag who cant back up what he writes on his keyboard 3 times I asked you for a number as shown and you hit me with a wimps excuse keep your pm off as rufus is coming to get you again :lol: :lol: :lol:

knockout punch Steven now everyone on the forum has seen you for what you really are no more tnts in the dam for you anymore :lol: :oops: <<<< stevens face
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote: steven you just posted youself up as a wee shitebag who cant back up what he writes on his keyboard 3 times I asked you for a number as shown and you hit me with a wimps excuse keep your pm off as rufus is coming to get you again :lol: :lol: :lol:

knockout punch Steven
Hahaha love it, I can't wait to see how this one gets edited lol

They'll know what I mean :wink:

Check your pm my good friend :mrgreen:
Last edited by steven on Sun 13th Apr 2014 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven I must have got further into your head than I thought as it looks like you have been waiting all day for me to reply to you lol im flattered that you think so much of me lol
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

I also see you declined to comment on that fact you made yourself look like the shitebag you are by not giving your number after you went to the trouble to enable your pm lol
steven

Post by steven »

Why are you lying? Does it make you think it makes you look good. Believe me fuckwit you have my number as do other members on the forum, why wouldn't I give you it??? I'm happy to meet you and stamp fanny across your forehead, I'm happy biding my time until I see when your next there, I'll be there next week myself so if ya free come over I'll share that fat spliff with ya hahaha but failing that I'm sure I'll see you in Amsterdam one day along with that long haired hippie piece of scum from Edinburgh that's gone into hiding.. Hmm now there's a thought :roll:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:steven I must have got further into your head than I thought as it looks like you have been waiting all day for me to reply to you lol im flattered that you think so much of me lol
Lol I don't think you have somehow :lol: quite simple to have notifications come through when someone posts in a thread lol. Didn't you know it are you just to thick to understand. Inbred fucker lol

Lol I've turned my pm back on for you flower, there might be something there for ya :wink:
Last edited by steven on Mon 14th Apr 2014 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:Why are you lying? Does it make you think it makes you look good. Believe me fuckwit you have my number as do other members on the forum, why wouldn't I give you it??? I'm happy to meet you and stamp fanny across your forehead, I'm happy biding my time until I see when your next there, I'll be there next week myself so if ya free come over I'll share that fat spliff with ya hahaha but failing that I'm sure I'll see you in Amsterdam one day along with that long haired hippie piece of scum from Edinburgh that's gone into hiding.. Hmm now there's a thought :roll:
steven you really make no sense you never gave your number out as you have shown lol everyone can see the pms we exchanged thanks to your stupidity and as everyone can see you shat it again as you did from RUFUS the wee woman who hurt you that much you went running to lemming to shut your account down lol,dont stay up all night thinking of me steven try and get sum sleep your face doesn't suit the colour red lol :oops:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:Why are you lying? Does it make you think it makes you look good. Believe me fuckwit you have my number as do other members on the forum, why wouldn't I give you it??? I'm happy to meet you and stamp fanny across your forehead, I'm happy biding my time until I see when your next there, I'll be there next week myself so if ya free come over I'll share that fat spliff with ya hahaha but failing that I'm sure I'll see you in Amsterdam one day along with that long haired hippie piece of scum from Edinburgh that's gone into hiding.. Hmm now there's a thought :roll:
steven you really make no sense you never gave your number out as you have shown lol everyone can see the pms we exchanged thanks to your stupidity and as everyone can see you shat it again as you did from RUFUS the wee woman who hurt you that much you went running to lemming to shut your account down lol,dont stay up all night thinking of me steven try and get sum sleep your face doesn't suit the colour red lol :oops:
Night sweetie pie x
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:
Night sweetie pie x
glad I was worth you staying logged into this site all day and night lol