Football fans ?

Moderators: Balou, cantona7

Steverfc1872

Re: Football fans ?

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:It looks like it's you who sits up at night with rage.. 3 consecutive posts at 12:51-12:56-1:15.. what's up bitchus is daddy not feeding you.. Or is that what wasters like you do all night then sleep during the day milking the country out of government benefits.. I can just imagine you lying in piss stain sheets, with ya crack pipe on the floor and used needles strewn around your den... Now as for naming other members, what's with the "please" it looks like it's I whose fucking with your mind, anyway like I said you'll keep so good try or should I say another failed attempt of acting all big and clever... Enjoy ya day Hun x

:lol: easy indeed :lol:
ha ha 24 minutes you class that as all night you woke up this morning thought of me and posted your rage lol your a paedophile who has already stated that you want to shag my 11 year old daughter you are a very sick man steven.

now that was far to easy lol :lol: (predicting I get a reply in next half hour)
Your really are a retard and can't read, what's up??? is the rage making you misread text lol. Where did I say "all night" lol
Also where have I said i would shag your 11yr old daughter? Btw is she your daughter because I hear your wife likes to put it out a bit, but no I've not said any such thing lol
Have a nice day HUN, one looks forward to your response lol
in a private message now no one likes people who boast about underage sex what sort of sick man are you?
is that why you work for a childrens charity? SICK fucker

steven

Post by steven »

Awwww in a private message now lol. What's up jagger can't ya take me on in a public forum.. Your trolling isn't working so you come out with thst nonsense..as yet my inbox is empty from scum. Plus I'm actually enjoying the fact I've got under your skin to that extent you spend soooooo much time on me :D
Keep it coming :mrgreen:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:Awwww in a private message now lol. What's up jagger can't ya take me on in a public forum.. Your trolling isn't working so you come out with thst nonsense..as yet my inbox is empty from scum. Plus I'm actually enjoying the fact I've got under your skin to that extent you spend soooooo much time on me :D
you said it in a
private message you are a sick man who shags children :lol:

response within the half hour again steven I like it :mrgreen:
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:
steven wrote:Awwww in a private message now lol. What's up jagger can't ya take me on in a public forum.. Your trolling isn't working so you come out with thst nonsense..as yet my inbox is empty from scum. Plus I'm actually enjoying the fact I've got under your skin to that extent you spend soooooo much time on me :D
you said it in a
private message you are a sick man who shags children :lol:

response within the half hour again steven I like it :mrgreen:
Tick tock tick tock lol I bet your hiding behind refreshing the page for updates. You really are one sad lonely individual, don't you have a job or am I right with saying your a benefit scrounger relying on the state to feed your habit, even using your daughters child benefit and tax credits to subsidise your trip to Amsterdam. You ought to be ashamed of yourself as your child should have a role model to follow, but then again with having a junkie blue nosed fucker as a dad then I'm sure she will find her own way in life, let's just hope it's not the same way as daddy as she will be injecting by 16 and probably selling her fanny to pay for her habit by 17, and in a box come 18. Yip your such a great role model daddy x

Edit... Or should that be dick :wink:
Don't take your rage out on the missus now, after all she's got enough on her plate as a battered wife.. Wife beating Hun bastard!
Poor woman must be black and blue after your teams disgraceful results!!
Only one way to deal with scum like you, come on big man tick follows tock remember so chop chop hurry up :roll:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven you are taking a lot of time up on me you are a man who abuses children no one on here like you or want to listen to your juvenile posts, you said in your pm to me you want to shag my mother and daughter that's just being a sick bastard when you knew my daughter was only 11
steven

Post by steven »

Steverfc1872 wrote:steven you are taking a lot of time up on me you are a man who abuses children no one on here like you or want to listen to your juvenile posts, you said in your pm to me you want to shag my mother and daughter that's just being a sick bastard when you knew my daughter was only 11
What's up scummy fuck, your no longer trolling. Can't keep up with me lol as for taking time up on you hahaha I've all the time in the world so nah wrong again.
Now as for shagging your mother.... Well as long as she's clean and disease free then why not... As for pumping ya missus... Well I think she's been battered enough by you I'll give that a miss, now as for your daughter well enough said already there on that one... I'll wait till she's 16 and turned into a skagbag and see what a fiver wrap gets me :wink:

Oh and as for claiming I said that in a pm about your daughter is just complete and utter bullshit because if I had then why not take a screen shot and pop it up for others to see the truth lol you can't because I never said it, admins can access your account so had I said anything towards a child then I'm sure I'd be banned so fuck you :wink:

Tick follows tock lol

Now just for the record there's the message we exchanged, and I see no comment about shagging an 11yr old, I've told you already I'll wait until she turns 16, and even then I bet she will have a hole like a wizards sleeve lol One awaits a response Hun x

Lol and nice to see you bet a "friend" you'd get some benson to reply to 2 posts in an hour. Lol fucking great how I seem to have got under your skin to discuss something online with a friend.. Tell me did your friend tell you to get a fucking life. Ya junkie bastard
steven

Post by steven »

Hahahaha even getting texts from fellow members about fanny breath lol
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:Hahahaha even getting texts from fellow members about fanny breath lol
lol think ive got too far under your skin you have took far too much trouble im glad to see you and your bhoyfriend even txt each other about me lol, ive just went a very long way to prove my original point that you lot miss the BIG TEAM in Scotland cheers you were too easy in the end :lol: :oops: :lol:

predicts the usual response within half an hour :mrgreen:
cant believe you made a name up on your phone and sent a txt to yourself lol im blushing that you went to so much trouble :lol:
steven

Post by steven »

Well now it's back on topic do I miss the big teams.. Who do you mean? Rangers... No really because we are now winning and getting the money for playing in Europe.. Do I miss the old firm games? you bet I do... Who doesn't
Anyway I'll now assume your trolling has ended because your just a pussy and can't keep it up. So you enjoy playing those scummy bastards from tynecastle lol you should pair up with the needle jagging junkie twatnaldo your like two peas in a pod lol :wink:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

steven wrote:Well now it's back on topic do I miss the big teams.. Who do you mean? Rangers... No really because we are now winning and getting the money for playing in Europe.. Do I miss the old firm games? you bet I do... Who doesn't
Anyway I'll now assume your trolling has ended because your just a pussy and can't keep it up. So you enjoy playing those scummy bastards from tynecastle lol you should pair up with the needle jagging junkie twatnaldo your like two peas in a pod lol :wink:
ha ha prediction right once more your far to much of a biter and wot other team is big in Scotland it cant be the one that's had to close half its stadium this season because your FAITHFUL FANS (that's a joke btw) cant be bothered to go to the games anymore because rangers are no longer there, the stadium was a third empty the day you let your so called 45,000 season ticket holders take advantage of a bring TWO kids along with you day :lol:
steven

Post by steven »

Your point is?
Weedsmoker

Post by Weedsmoker »

Steverfc1872 wrote: the stadium was a third empty the day you let your so called 45,000 season ticket holders take advantage of a bring TWO kids along with you day :lol:
I didn't know Celtic park had a capacity of 135,000 :? If each ST holder takes that offer up then it isn't feasible as the ground wouldn't have the capacity :?
Seems your just a wind up merchant with your comments or are you actually thick and can't add up :oops:
Steverfc1872

Post by Steverfc1872 »

Weedsmoker wrote:
Steverfc1872 wrote: the stadium was a third empty the day you let your so called 45,000 season ticket holders take advantage of a bring TWO kids along with you day :lol:
I didn't know Celtic park had a capacity of 135,000 :? If each ST holder takes that offer up then it isn't feasible as the ground wouldn't have the capacity :?
Seems your just a wind up merchant with your comments or are you actually thick and can't add up :oops:
they don't but the celtic board was that confident that the fans wouldn't turn up they made the offer im sure if there is any of their fans out there they will confirm this as ive said before on this thread I don't pay much attention to the smaller teams.
Weedsmoker

Post by Weedsmoker »

Well they'd have been well stuffed had everyone took the offer up. I'm the same with small pissy teams and prefer the chase of European football, not silly little trophies made from tim :wink:
cocobrova

Post by cocobrova »

Not one mention of the World Cup among our footy fans here, What's going on? Great game tonight between the US and Portugal. 20 seconds from qualifying to the knockout stage, all they have to do is draw against the Germans.