Re: Reasons why USA is #1

Jokes, video clips, etc.

Moderator: Balou

mafufero

Post by mafufero »

geoffk wrote:Creation Museum is #1! I love America so much I feel like crying.

I worked at #2 back in the mid-90s answering phones for minimum wage. The Space Center is also the home of Space Camp....one of the camp counselors there used to get me weed! :evil: It made the job a bit more palatable, needless to say.

I hate Disneyworld, but I would assume that is the #1 attraction in the US, numberwise (unless you count the whole of Las Vegas as a tourist destination)

Next trip: November 2013
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

mafufero wrote:I worked at #2 back in the mid-90s answering phones for minimum wage. The Space Center is also the home of Space Camp....one of the camp counselors there used to get me weed! :evil: It made the job a bit more palatable, needless to say.

I hate Disneyworld, but I would assume that is the #1 attraction in the US, numberwise (unless you count the whole of Las Vegas as a tourist destination)
We took my stepson to Disneyworld, when he was 5, and he found it a bit boring compared to Universal's Islands of Adventure. Disneyworld was a bit of a let down for me too.
http://mokum2006.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://mokum2008.tumblr.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Apollo

Post by Apollo »

geoffk wrote:
mafufero wrote:I worked at #2 back in the mid-90s answering phones for minimum wage. The Space Center is also the home of Space Camp....one of the camp counselors there used to get me weed! :evil: It made the job a bit more palatable, needless to say.

We took my stepson to Disneyworld, when he was 5, and he found it a bit boring compared to Universal's Islands of Adventure. Disneyworld was a bit of a let down for me too.
I almost agree with you. Islands of Adventure is awesome, but I really enjoyed Disney Hollywood Studios too. Epcot was OK but Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom were outdated and not very good. Better off driving to Busch Gardens for the day or going to Seaworld
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad