Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
KeyMonCha

Re: Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

Post by KeyMonCha »

Adamster wrote:You drug smugglers should all be treated like terrorist :| 20 years to life !!

Jealousy is a terrible thing... Besides, i hear those terrorists have some pretty decent hash.

Adamster

Post by Adamster »

Not jaleous ;) in fact of got a slab of hash weighing at 228 grams ;)
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Would love to see a picture of the 228 g block of hash, where is it from Adamster..?

If its Afghan you can keep it….

:D
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Adamster wrote:Not jaleous ;) in fact of got a slab of hash weighing at 228 grams ;)
A Nine Bar? :lol:
Alo

Post by Alo »

8 point something bar
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Alo wrote:8 point something bar
That's worse! :wink:
Selecta

Post by Selecta »

Adamster wrote:Not jaleous ;) in fact of got a slab of hash weighing at 228 grams ;)
How come you never replied Adamster..?

Picture please... :lol:
Modified

Post by Modified »

Hey; I just stumbled across this site and wish I had a week ago.

I posted a few g back from the Dam on Monday afternoon in a post box near Vondelpark.

After seeing this thread I now realize that I posted it into the wrong slot. Instead of putting it in overige postcodes I put it in postcodes 1000 t/m thinking it was something like "postcodes over a certain distance".

Will this make much difference when it comes to posting it?

It was only what couldn't be smoked that's coming back, so it's not a huge deal. But it would be nice if it were to turn up before I go to a festival next week.
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Did you get any luck?
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
RaoulDuke

Post by RaoulDuke »

If I send approximately 5 grams of weed back to the UK, is there any chance that I will receive it?

I am visiting Amsterdam in just over three weeks' time, and I plan to send two or three small parcels of weed to my home address in the UK.

I cannot risk trying to smuggle it back on the Eurostar as I imagine I will be stopped by customs anyway because I always look a bit 'spaced out' due to autism.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

It's the luck of the draw, literally in this case. For best results use a CD case, or press your smoke as flat as possible in a birthday card or the like, and put a real street name and number as part of the (fake) return address. Things get through more often than not, but don't put in more than you're prepared to lose, so if it arrives, it's Christmas.
free_phil_spector

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sat 15th Jul 2017 06:48 pmIt's the luck of the draw, literally in this case.
Or pot luck, as I like to call it :D

Anyway, wot he said ^^ . It will probably get through, but the only advice I would give is send it all in one parcel (in a dvd/cd). Far less chance of it getting busted. Three packets = three times the risk.

edit - and obviously dont put your real name on the address - use a previous tenant's name if you can, or just make one up and hope your postie is thick
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

free_phil_spector wrote: Sat 15th Jul 2017 10:30 pmobviously dont put your real name on the address - use a previous tenant's name if you can, or just make one up and hope your postie is thick
That's what I'd advise, but it depends where you are. Where I live we still get post for previous tenants, and odd names are nothing out of the ordinary. But there are places out in the sticks where an unusual name would arouse unwanted attention, and it's better just to use your own. If you get an official letter inviting you to claim your curious package, just ignore it: you have nothing to do with it, people who dislike you did it as a practical joke, there's no case to answer. (Unless you're daft enough to try to pick it up.) If it doesn't arrive and there's no official letter, somewhere out there there's a happy postie with dubious morals.
free_phil_spector

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Sat 15th Jul 2017 11:26 pmBut there are places out in the sticks where an unusual name would arouse unwanted attention, and it's better just to use your own. If you get an official letter inviting you to claim your curious package, just ignore it: you have nothing to do with it, people who dislike you did it as a practical joke, there's no case to answer. (Unless you're daft enough to try to pick it up.) If it doesn't arrive and there's no official letter, somewhere out there there's a happy postie with dubious morals.
^^ and that - there speaks a wise man 8)
Kev kirk

Post by Kev kirk »

Hi was wondering what’s the longest you have waited for a package to arrive?For the past few I have had 95% success only ever losing 2 with my method packages usually arriving within 3-4 days but this time I posted 16th of feb and I am still waiting starting to admit defeat as I posted 3 all to different addresses and no sign of any yet