Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Cisco

Re: Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

Post by Cisco »

"The worst that anyone has ever encountered if you read all the way back thru this thread is you get an empty package with a terrifying but ultimately impotent note from 'the man' saying it was confiscated. ."

Unfortunately if you have read back this thread you will find that losing your stash ISNT the worst that can happen to you !!!!!

-
treetop

Post by treetop »

Cisco wrote:.....Unfortunately if you have read back this thread you will find that losing your stash ISNT the worst that can happen to you !!!!!

what page please?
How much did you produce?
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Dunno lol I prob deleted it , I got a visit from the local constabulary (which was well documented att) who proceeded to search my entire house :shock:

I believe someone else mentions the same or worse (think they actually got charged) although I remember everyone takin the piss and saying impossible :roll: believe me it ain't impossible
-
worldcitizen1723

Post by worldcitizen1723 »

this thread reminds me of all those folks who pick pocket cell phones and then send selfies from that same phone or post on FB of their accomplishments….

go ahead. announce your illegal activity. you've got the safety of the forum to protect you.

……not.
templeball

Post by templeball »

Cisco wrote:"The worst that anyone has ever encountered if you read all the way back thru this thread is you get an empty package with a terrifying but ultimately impotent note from 'the man' saying it was confiscated. ."

Unfortunately if you have read back this thread you will find that losing your stash ISNT the worst that can happen to you !!!!!
:oops:I thought Id kept up with the thread over the years but obviously not..
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
treetop

Post by treetop »

I think I smell bacon. Time to go.
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 09:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

treetop wrote: I have never posted anything illegal in my life and never will. I wouldn't want something I post to mistakenly end up in the hands of children and potentially impact their life in a negative way.
Please, won't someone think of the children.
However this thread is just a bit of fun for talking about hypothetical examples or anecdotal stories with no foundation in reality whatsoever. You know, the BS we all hear in an Amsterdam coffee shop.
After all it is that sort of forum.
Thanks treetop, needed to be said!

It is indeed all entirely hypothetical. All the packages that dropped through my door when I returned to the UK after each Dam trip had printed labels, so they could have been mailed by anyone. :shock: :o :D

I'm off to mail the 3rd package of the week to the UK as soon as I've showered. It is another colossal 5g haul of Class B drugs - a real coup for any Customs officer who interdicts that, I'm sure. If the friend to whom I'm mailing it lets his stoner kids get hold of it, more fool him. :D

Then I'm going to take 100µg of good LSD and walk along the seafront. This evening I will chill at home with a vape pen and some Blueberry wax concentrate well in excess of 15% THC. Maybe drink a shot glass or two of the illicit moonshine sent to me by another forum member. What's a fellow to do when his wife's away on business?

It's 7:30am, it's a grey Sunday on the Dutch coast and it's a perfect day for enjoying a little "gedogen" towards one's personal habits.

If I'm arrested I'll let you know. I love the smell of bacon - reminds me that I must drop into M&S in Kalverstraat on Monday.
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
The_Kushler

Post by The_Kushler »

This is what was left AFTER customs had ripped open the package.(see my last pic)Like I said just luck. Had 4-5 arrive after this then a couple got intercepted and I got a letter. Fuck the police ppl keep smuggling them treats. Purchased legally smoked in your own property what laws are you breaking. Fuck the law and stop being paranoid!!
Binman

Post by Binman »

"I think I smell bacon" lol get a grip I think you need to lay of the puff for a while..
garnkell

Post by garnkell »

Page 24
Poster: mattstar
Arrested and charged????
Your thoughts?
Rob_OG

Post by Rob_OG »

My thoughts?

He changed his story a couple of times:

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 41#p206944
steven wrote:
mattstar wrote:Hi all this not a joke! i sent around 10grams 14tops and the reason they can prove its mine because my finger prints and DNA are on the sealy bags and unfortunalty for me the police already have them! and it only took so long for them to get in contact is because i sent parcel to my mum and dads address obviously not my own n it still back fired on me! Because i have previous weed cautions they didnt mind raiding my house luckly missus was in so they didnt take the door off.
Complete and utter shite...

2 things here... You advised in your first post that you wouldn't post to your home address, yet you now say you sent it to your mum and dads address, hmmm ok!

Plus you said in your first post that you recieved a phone call asking to report to the station, now it's they raided your house...

I'll say no more :roll:
I agree with Boner:

https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/forum/viewt ... 57#p208365
Boner wrote:
mattstar wrote:Well all i can do is say the ppl who think i'm talking shit fine but take my advice dont b a stupid cunt like myself n put ya own name on our parcle your sending because if you dont recieve it you may get a knock on the door some months later and experience what i did uy know i wasn't bullshiting!
By law (yes by law) you are not responsible for what you receive through the post (In the UK), I'll carry on taking my chances and tell the rozzers to suck my cock if they try and do me for importing.
If Frankenstein came face-to-face with the monster Marijuana, he would drop dead of fright.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

garnkell wrote:Page 24
Poster: mattstar
Arrested and charged????
Your thoughts?
I think that people hardly need to be informed that cannabis is illegal still in the UK. Anyone who chooses to post themselves a bit of weed from Amsterdam knows full well that there is a small degree of risk attached, as there is in different ways every time they buy it (or grow it) in the UK.

Customs' reaction to a few g's of weed is normally to send out letter to "Mr Stoneface McGrew" or whoever and that's the end of it. Anyone who puts enough in the post to risk much more than that is going a bit overboard imo, but they are hardly going to be unaware of that risk when they do it.

Anyway, the general evidence from this thread remains that Smokey The Postie owns customs when it comes to intercepting weed in the post from Amsterdam.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Fo sho as the fed that was at mine basically said "I think it's your package(maybe something to do with me smoking a spliff att) but there is nothing we can do to prove it"

So sure you prob won't get done , but it's all about bringing unwanted attention
-
garnkell

Post by garnkell »

Well thanks to this site iv just received my souvenirs through the post, thanks to this site and the instructions I am one happy bunny, I was sceptical as to weather it would make it but it did, posted from leidsplein and so I think all my.future sends will be from the same box. I will say to anyone just browsing through definitely take you're own smell proof bags as I was hunting for ages to find some when I was there
cgarr04

Post by cgarr04 »

Cisco wrote:"The worst that anyone has ever encountered if you read all the way back thru this thread is you get an empty package with a terrifying but ultimately impotent note from 'the man' saying it was confiscated. ."

Yeah I agree with you Cisco - having your house raided is certainly possible if you are caught posting weed.

If your caught with drugs on your possession in the UK then it gives the police the right to raid your house and any suspected properties. It's happened to a few I know who have been caught with a few pills going to a nightclub, or had their car pulled over and searched.

That's not to say that it will happen every time but I wouldn't recommend doing it if your involved in any grow op's or similar. You don't want to end up in a lot of bother over a few grams of dam weed.

The weed I smoked back home was better than anything I smoked in Amsterdam (homegrow vs. commercial). I don't know why half of you bother to be honest - are things really that bad in some area's?