Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Skyrat

Re: Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

Post by Skyrat »

might not have to even bother posting it even more....i'm very sceptical but check this out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2rIiWJMqZ

LIL HAFFFF DEEEEEEAD
MrToodling

Post by MrToodling »

seouleast70 wrote:
MrToodling wrote:Brought back 14g last time, didnt even get searched.
How in the hell did you navigate the security scan? Did you place it in your carry on?

No scan, had it in my bag. No problems at all ;)
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Skyrat wrote:might not have to even bother posting it even more....i'm very sceptical but check this out:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2rIiWJMqZ

They'll still nick yer weed and inconvenience you for a time. The only possible benefit I can see is they might lay off with the dope dogs a bit so less chance of getting a pull.
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
rastafari

Post by rastafari »

Hi there -

Newbie here. Would like to ask which post box people use to send the greens back home? A few people have said to move away from the Damrak so would just like to ask where... and which part do you put it into?

I'm going to try putting in 2 lots of 3g in smelly proof bags, pop that into a DVD case, sealing it up with sticky tape and using a printed label that I print here.

With 6g-ish, I was planning on using 3x Priority Stamps.

Does that sound about right?

All help appreciated :)
treetop

Post by treetop »

A friend of mine whose word I trust came back from Amsterdam recently. He had accidentally left something in his luggage. A small quantity of cannabis (9g) as he later found out. :oops:
At the airport in the UK, a major airport, a sniffer dog was taken on the luggage carousel and it ran right over my friends bag without even a 2nd glance.
My friend is surprised but delighted at this development.
How much did you produce?
Bob2

Post by Bob2 »

i had 4 packages in dvd case and jiffy envelope nearly 6 grams in each = 3 stamps.. i always send hash which lasts longer and at least 5 - 6 grams per package mate get a good smokes worth. ive always sent from PO round corner from grey area with no probs
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
treetop

Post by treetop »

n/t
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
automatyczny

Post by automatyczny »

I am looking for someone who can send me the weed from Holland to England:)

i looking cheap weed or hash.

contact us via messages thx :)
arkan

Post by arkan »

treetop wrote:there is a place at schipol you can post stuff. The man there was helpful enough. Made me buy a book of 5 when I only needed 3 though.
Where in Schipol is this?
treetop

Post by treetop »

arkan wrote:
treetop wrote:there is a place at schipol you can post stuff. The man there was helpful enough. Made me buy a book of 5 when I only needed 3 though.
Where in Schipol is this?
Bottom floor. Around the area of the far corner. That is if you come on the main doors from the plaza outside and turn left.
narsty

Post by narsty »

came back a couple weeks ago and had 3g in my pocket.. going through security in amsterdam the guy found it and said dont worry about it.
mate had a couple grams aswell and he was fine
MrToodling

Post by MrToodling »

treetop wrote:A friend of mine whose word I trust came back from Amsterdam recently. He had accidentally left something in his luggage. A small quantity of cannabis (9g) as he later found out. :oops:
At the airport in the UK, a major airport, a sniffer dog was taken on the luggage carousel and it ran right over my friends bag without even a 2nd glance.
My friend is surprised but delighted at this development.

Happened to me 2 years ago when I had half on me. Safe to say ive gone for it ever since ;)
rastafari

Post by rastafari »

stuart1976 wrote:i had 4 packages in dvd case and jiffy envelope nearly 6 grams in each = 3 stamps.. i always send hash which lasts longer and at least 5 - 6 grams per package mate get a good smokes worth. ive always sent from PO round corner from grey area with no probs
Did you just write your address and put it in the normal post box?
Friedmansbudhookup

Post by Friedmansbudhookup »

The easiest way is to vacuum seal it, and then seal it again using mylar packaging (scent proof). Then all you have to do is put it in a sturdy envelope, address it to yourself (if you use a fake name/address, this is a red flag for contraband) and mail that bitch home.

I do not recommend this for American tourists, as U.S. customs scrutinizes packages from Holland for rather obvious reasons.

Billions upon billions of parcels are sent and delivered every day. It would be cost-prohibitive to scan every single package using xray.