Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Smith2

Re: Posting weed to UK from 'Dam

Post by Smith2 »

Friedmansbudhookup wrote:address it to yourself (if you use a fake name/address, this is a red flag for contraband).
A red flag to whom? Nobody in the sorting office is going to know a fake name from a real one.

The only danger that I can see is that the postie might get suspicious, if they know that nobody by that name normally receives mail at that address. But they're hardly going to dob you in on that evidence. They might nick it for themselves, though.

Catou

Post by Catou »

For a package with 120grams, what do I need? 4 stamps "Priority Europe"?
markymark

Post by markymark »

Yes, 4 worked for me. Good luck
Last edited by markymark on Sat 22nd Feb 2014 08:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Papi

Post by Papi »

I believe that postal services in UK are far more developed than those in Poland, so i assume that it would be even easier to send sth to my own country:D Gotta try it next time
Edibles on a plane is my middle fucking name
Balou

Post by Balou »

Lemming and Slimline are the only admins on this site giving them access to moderate all forums as well as activate members. The members that are moderators are only able to delete and lock post in the off topic section only. Obviously Lemming has decide that he doesn't want to give a member admin rights which is what you all are asking for.
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
xxSLOTxx

Post by xxSLOTxx »

I have posted back 5 times each time in a DVD case wrap in cling film with printed labels roughly 10g a package and always been successful. Also stansted security is so lax you can walk through with it in your bag or pocket easy
cgarr04

Post by cgarr04 »

A friend of a friend, rolls out hash with a rolling pin and posts it back in a postcard.

He also normally uses those birthday postcards play music when you open then too. :lol:
treetop

Post by treetop »

cgarr04 wrote:A friend of a friend, rolls out hash with a rolling pin and posts it back in a postcard.

He also normally uses those birthday postcards play music when you open then too. :lol:
What does your friend do about the smell?
How much did you produce?
cgarr04

Post by cgarr04 »

treetop wrote:
cgarr04 wrote:A friend of a friend, rolls out hash with a rolling pin and posts it back in a postcard.

What does your friend do about the smell?
Sprays a little aftershave on the envelope to mask the smell if someone were to put their nose to the card.

Another friend simply tapes two beer coasters around a 7 gram baggie and puts that in a jiffy bag.

Both have been done many times 100% success to various parts of the UK. I think the less suspect it appears the more chance you have :mrgreen:
garnkell

Post by garnkell »

Hi going to the dam soon (1st time) wanna send myself goodies, just wondered what the consequences might be if caught? Luckely old tenant has mail still being sent here so was going to use her name? Was just going to be sending 3 3grm posts. Also what's the likelyness of it getting to me? Taking brand new dvds with pakaging still on (going to open and remove carefully, place doubleed jiffy carfully, and re seal) also is it best to use the dvd envelope with bubblewrap inside or dvd cardboard box?
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Dont send three to the same address - you're three times more likely to get caught.

You could prob get eight grams in one dvd case - send one package.
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
markymark

Post by markymark »

I posted 2 to the same address in December and both turned up. I posted them on different days and in different post boxes
templeball

Post by templeball »

:cry: apologies for bad info, major edit and stand corrected
Last edited by templeball on Sat 22nd Feb 2014 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Binman

Post by Binman »

I think its time to close this thread!!!!!
The_Kushler

Post by The_Kushler »

At the end of the day it all comes down to luck. No fool proof way or plan.
If your lucks in you'll be smoking Amsterdam if it's not you'll be a miserable fucker. Simple.