Mail Order Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Mr&miss

Re: Mail Order Weed

Post by Mr&miss »

madmaxxx wrote:freedom of speech,haha,if we cant discus dealers then what can we talk about on here?a coffee shop is just a expensive dealer,mail order is what the canadians are trying to enforce,if you dont like it,dont read itit 2015
thing is i dnt even no if the site is a dealer or not haha was just lookin info on it, like that fella had to do to get his stuff, but site is now offline but i had quite a few emails from him, he seemed real but there was something still holding me back and now the site is off kinda glad i didnt order lol

spaceman

Post by spaceman »

Think about the people running these businesses, it's great to talk about it and share info, but absolutely it's very sad to see anyone name dropping, maybe send a PM to someone you trust, but no solid provider would want their name on any forum. The one's who run a relaiable business, do so because most customers are discreet. I live in A'dam now but years ago mom was my only option, only positive experiences, but i also knew a few really sound people who got into a ton of trouble. They were small fish, really careful, but all it took was bad luck, or one pissed of customer, and they were screwed.

On another note, RM have no procedure in place to nab packages, if something stinks of green, it will be taken, no doubt, but in my years there nobody i knew would have risked stealing a small package if they didnt know what was inside. Good vac sealer and it will never fail.

Though it was only seeds, read up about Gypsy Nirvana from icmag, and what happened with him and Rez, only beans but they are well and truly fucked.

Take care and be safe!
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

spaceman wrote:Think about the people running these businesses, it's great to talk about it and share info, but absolutely it's very sad to see anyone name dropping, maybe send a PM to someone you trust, but no solid provider would want their name on any forum. The one's who run a relaiable business, do so because most customers are discreet. I live in A'dam now but years ago mom was my only option, only positive experiences, but i also knew a few really sound people who got into a ton of trouble. They were small fish, really careful, but all it took was bad luck, or one pissed of customer, and they were screwed.

On another note, RM have no procedure in place to nab packages, if something stinks of green, it will be taken, no doubt, but in my years there nobody i knew would have risked stealing a small package if they didnt know what was inside. Good vac sealer and it will never fail.

Though it was only seeds, read up about Gypsy Nirvana from icmag, and what happened with him and Rez, only beans but they are well and truly fucked.

Take care and be safe!
when u say about name dropping, hope thats not to me as what i say was a website not a name, i dnt even tell me bro were i get his smoke from, if not never worry just hate people on theses sites judgin others and gettin called a dealer really pisses me off. and ive had mom done once from canada but i give an old boss money and my order and he had another friend do it, just change ur name, but no longer work with him to get it again, so back to the searchin board lol
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

Caveat emptor. Buyer beware
What a long strange trip it is.
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

spidergawd wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 09:32 pm Caveat emptor. Buyer beware
Caveat Emptor, sounds like a dangerous eastern European criminal mastermind. I'd stay well away, probably works with Saizer Kose :lol:
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

CloudMaster wrote: Thu 24th Aug 2017 01:12 pm
spidergawd wrote: Wed 23rd Aug 2017 09:32 pm Caveat emptor. Buyer beware
Caveat Emptor, sounds like a dangerous eastern European criminal mastermind. I'd stay well away, probably works with Saizer Kose :lol:
:D. Yeah you'd have to be the boss you wouldn't get very far as a dealer with that name. :mrgreen:
I think I'll do a quick google, find out saizer kose is. :?: :wink:
What a long strange trip it is.
CloudMaster

Post by CloudMaster »

Turn it round Spidey :lol:

j-smoker

Post by j-smoker »

Dogtanian wrote: Tue 24th Mar 2015 11:47 am
Taylor wrote:
Mr&miss wrote:

Anyone help :-)
I think this thread should be mod locked, whilst this is the place to discuss the concept of Mail Order I don't think it should be a place to be discussing dealers and the like.
Y'know, this really bugs me. What has happened to the internet? Where on the internet can anyone talk about this stuff without threads being locked and members being banned? We are all self-censoring ourselves for fear of the consequences. Probably 80% of the people who use this forum have used weed and the other 20% are looking for hook-ups, but our rebellious talk is all in conservative non-committal whispers. Maybe I'm jusr wearing rose-tinted glasses but I don't remember the internet being such a cautious experience 15 years ago.
I very much second this sentiment.
We cant stop here this is bat country