Mail Order Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
RvanSteensel

Re: Mail Order Weed

Post by RvanSteensel »

went to london 2 weeks ago

sent 3.5g of cheese and 5grams of pineapple express to my hotel
both from UK-only silkroad vendors

both came in smellproof :)

Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

RvanSteensel wrote:went to london 2 weeks ago

Excellent :D
What a long strange trip it is.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

spidergawd wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:went to london 2 weeks ago

Excellent :D
Except Silk Road 2 is offline now.
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Yea i lost 0.17 btc :(
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

Taylor wrote:Except Silk Road 2 is offline now.
Shit, did they get busted too? :(
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
HighJackerrr

Post by HighJackerrr »

SR2 is gone, but so many other places till going strong. Try Agora Marketplace.

HJ
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

Can't believe I found this site, been using growchat and not many of them talk about mail order, is there any good ones out there, people say look and u will find but I really can't log, seen Dutch freedom but he's rather expensive
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

has anyone used buyweedsonline, ive had few emails from him but still a bit effi
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

Mr&miss wrote:has anyone used buyweedsonline, ive had few emails from him but still a bit effi

Anyone help :-)
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Mr&miss wrote:
Mr&miss wrote:has anyone used buyweedsonline, ive had few emails from him but still a bit effi

I think this thread should be mod locked, whilst this is the place to discuss the concept of Mail Order I don't think it should be a place to be discussing dealers and the like.
Mr&miss

Post by Mr&miss »

Taylor wrote:
Mr&miss wrote:

I think this thread should be mod locked, whilst this is the place to discuss the concept of Mail Order I don't think it should be a place to be discussing dealers and the like.
Wat u talkin bout mate, I was discussing the concept of him being real, I love how everyone else talks bout sr yet when I ask about a place I'm accused of talkin bout dealers, so wats silk road if nothing but a pack of dealers, unless u grow ur own which everyone can not do ppl look ADVICE on where to get stuff so they dnt have to run to money grabbing dealers

As far as am aware this is a site for advice that's what people are askin for
Dogtanian

Post by Dogtanian »

I love the idea of "Mail Order Marijuana" (MOM), it's great for people who don't have the option of growing their own and don't have a connection to trustworthy tokers (that's the problem I've got, I know lots of people who use cannabis but I'm not friends with them and I'm surrounded by blabbermouths and small-town curtain-twitching busybodies) and while it may not be all that hard to find street dealers, you can't trust them any more than you could trust an online mail-order supplier and I for one would not be remotely interested in buying super-strong weed full of THC but low on CBD.

Speaking of which, does e-cannabis (or whatever it's called) contain CBD? I know it contains zero THC, but maybe it could be used in conjunction with real cannabis as a supplement to balance out the THC?

I know there are a lot of scammers out there (most of them probably) but I've heard of one or two such as Royalph4rm (Europe) who might be legit; it's hard to get good information on any of them. I can see two concerns ordering cannabis-by-mail; 1, you're taking it on faith that the vendor isn't a scumbag, and 2, even if you do everything anonymously using a PAYG burner phone and using secure email (Hushmail etc) you are still stuck with the choice of taking your chances and having the package sent direct to your home address and getting a visit from Mr Plod (try explaining that to the landlady), or using an anonymous mailbox, which I should imagine would raise a red flag at Customs, quite possibly with an alarm siren going off - * bleeep! bleeep! bleeep! Suspicious activity detected! bleeep! bleeep! bleeep! Suspicious activity detected! *

These days it seems to be easier to buy cannabis almost anywhere in the World outside of the UK, it's semi-legal in some small corners of America, easily available in Canada, and of course anyone can buy it anytime in Holland - just hope they don't stick cameras up your ass if you try to bring a couple of grams home to the UK.
Dogtanian

Post by Dogtanian »

Taylor wrote:
Mr&miss wrote:

Y'know, this really bugs me. What has happened to the internet? Where on the internet can anyone talk about this stuff without threads being locked and members being banned? We are all self-censoring ourselves for fear of the consequences. Probably 80% of the people who use this forum have used weed and the other 20% are looking for hook-ups, but our rebellious talk is all in conservative non-committal whispers. Maybe I'm jusr wearing rose-tinted glasses but I don't remember the internet being such a cautious experience 15 years ago.
madmaxxx

Post by madmaxxx »

freedom of speech,haha,if we cant discus dealers then what can we talk about on here?a coffee shop is just a expensive dealer,mail order is what the canadians are trying to enforce,if you dont like it,dont read itit 2015
MR Crocket

Post by MR Crocket »

This thread like this forum is full of no bodies. We are all nothing in the grand scheme of things and there is no Government agency or the like scouring through the pages on here.