Mail Order Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
sensismiler

Re: Mail Order Weed

Post by sensismiler »

Bigmick wrote:Hey looking for legit MOM source that ships to UK. BM is a lot of hassle to order from so I would rather not

Thanks guys and gals
The "hassle" is what will keep you and your identity safe. It's easy anyway. I dont do orders myself but I know how it all works. It's no more difficult than ordering from ebay, the only difference is you use bitcoin wallet addresses instead of card details.

I'm sure there are great suppliers out there that bypass bitcoin but unless you know someone who knows someone then online blackmarkets are really your only option. As far as I know they all work with bitcoin.

RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

the OG at silkroad atm is great
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Bigmick wrote:Hey looking for legit MOM source that ships to UK. BM is a lot of hassle to order from so I would rather not

Thanks guys and gals
Sorry dude, but coming on here with one post and asking for a MoM source is a little preposterous. There are places to find vendors, just gotta do your share of searching.
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Thanks guys and gals
Sorry dude, but coming on here with one post and asking for a MoM source is a little preposterous. There are places to find vendors, just gotta do your share of searching.
madmax21

Post by madmax21 »

ONLY to people that KNOW..

if you know how to use encryption and have knowledge about Bitcoin already then please message me as i can help some members that are in need..Thanks

yes i joined a few days ago and don't have any feedback but if anyone wants to talk PM ME..

back to the topic.
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

madmax21 wrote:yes i joined a few days ago and don't have any feedback but if anyone wants to talk PM ME..
Feedback is ACD now eBay :lol:
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
madmax21

Post by madmax21 »

Ganjaman70 wrote:
madmax21 wrote:yes i joined a few days ago and don't have any feedback but if anyone wants to talk PM ME..

ACD? sorry what does that mean? PM'd
johnn

Post by johnn »

madmax21 wrote:
Ganjaman70 wrote:

ACD? sorry what does that mean? PM'd
Amsterdam coffeeshop direct...its the website your on :oops:
Ganjaman70

Post by Ganjaman70 »

Fuck me I can't believe I've just opened a pm asking what ACD is.... Unbelievable!!! Theres genuine folk who get banned from this forum for firing abuse yet there's a thick twat lurking about asking stupid questions!

Get a grip!!!
It WAS a birthday trip to remember.. 25/7-31/7
madmax21

Post by madmax21 »

johnn wrote: Amsterdam coffeeshop direct...its the website your on :oops:
ahh ok thanks Johnn!
treetop

Post by treetop »

this thread used to be informative, now it is entertaining. if you are looking for what is in the title then there are better places to look.
How much did you produce?
TheBurnedMan

Post by TheBurnedMan »

ok so this thread is about me and i am asking where better to look, if anyone helps like helping out
Gonna

Post by Gonna »

Can any1 send weed to me in Surrey uk
gapie

Post by gapie »

madmax abusing this thread
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
spidergawd

Post by spidergawd »

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2 ... line-drugs

Some are downplaying this in terms of it disrupting the webtrade. I think it'll makes transactions much easier for the law to monitor as and when they wish, and definitely turn up the paranoia factor for quite a few people. Probably put up the prices too, which from what I saw when I once checked out silkroad, for purely academic purposes, were already pretty steep :roll:.
I suppose, from the herb point of view it's a shame as I dare say lots of people just dont have the local connection for a variety of reasons :|.

But I'm happy that it'll catch some sick freakos with other areas of interest and reasons to hide. :twisted:
What a long strange trip it is.