Mail Order Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
jakeepping

Re: Mail Order Weed

Post by jakeepping »

Haha naw spider I meant to say that my friend said that because americans smoke weed everybody else thinks its cool to do so aswell.

Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

No matter how many tests you have, you can never test for everything, too many possibilities which is why they are so so difficult to diagnose (ok theoretically you probably could, but come on).

Ok well if you have anti drug friends (which it sounds like you do) then fair enough I can understand why maybe that isn't going to be possible. Do some research about Silk Road and Bitcoins would be my advice. Try and pick a buyer with good feedback and plenty of sales, would be a bummer to get ripped off on your first purchase.

Oh, get some new friends too.
Apollo

Post by Apollo »

Thanks for the hints of information on this topic (before it was trolled by people) there was enough snippets for me to weave my way to a (seemingly) good contact :D
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad
jakeepping

Post by jakeepping »

If anyone was wondering what the perfect film is to watch while stoned... its... Enter the Void! check it out
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Haha that film if brilliant, but also the most trippy film I have ever seen (ok I guess Fear and Loathing mite have it beat). May have something to do with the other substances in my system at the time too....
Jack Ganja

Post by Jack Ganja »

fear and loathing is awsome, I've seen it about a hundred times, never sober. :mrgreen:

Mr Epping, if you live in student halls I suggest roaming the building smelling for ganja smoke. it's quite distinctive, I was grassed in severel times by my across the hall neighbours whilst I was at uni, (the elaborate revenge pranks I pulled are a story for another time) and try to get a number or a meet that way.
I was close friends with a dealer who used to give people a free ten bag for every new customer they brought him, shouldn't be hard to get a hook up.

in fact, my first dealer at uni I met through an anti weed freind complaining his flat reeked cos his flatmate smoked, I went round for a poker game, met the flatmate and got his number, turned out he dealt! The next year I moved in with him and through a stroke of extreme luck everyone in the flat blazed. One of the best years of my life. :mrgreen:

Sorry to ramble on, I'm stoned off almost Amsterdam quality super lemon haze and I'll be home in the city of dreams in 3 days, can't wait. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

I'm continuing to meet my guy f2f. Same guy as start of this thread. His latest stuff, whilst pricier than the crap you get on the streets, is fucking head banging. Domnia (not the UK strain). :')
jakeepping

Post by jakeepping »

have any of you guys tried DMT
midnitetoker

Post by midnitetoker »

Sorry to hijack the thread but does anybody have an up to date http address for silk road? Don't know if I am actually going to order anything I'm quite intrigued by it all after reading the posts on this subject. Thanks :D
spireax

Post by spireax »

It's not hard to follow the breadcrumbs, and I guess you know you need tor :wink:
Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
midnitetoker

Post by midnitetoker »

Yes I've got TOR running but the http address I have isn't responding, I've given it a few days of trying and no joy! can't believe getting a smoke has become such a mission :(
spireax

Post by spireax »

Here's a great big breadcrumb for you that 10 minutes of delving found ain'tnobodyhome :wink:
Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill
sensismiler

Post by sensismiler »

The game is up. No more SR!! They got him
Apollo

Post by Apollo »

sensismiler wrote:The game is up. No more SR!! They got him
Balls! :evil: good job I spent all my bit-coins :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-24373759
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

Ya see the good ol USA are heading down the road of legalisation,money must stay in the USA as will the product :wink:
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney