Mail Order Weed

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Taylor

Mail Order Weed

Post by Taylor »

Below is all a story from SWIM

Is this the future?

Consider prohibition ramped up due to ignorant bigheads in politics, Street dealers cutting their gear with sand, glass, baking powder. What's the one way that we can assure those of us who do not grow can get their stash? I, as I assume many others feel, do not wish to meet in dark alleyways with a (excuse my french) lowlife convicted scumbag, not saying all dealers are like that, it's just the ones in my surrounding neighbourhoods are.

I have witnessed and recently been trying mail order marijuana.

You cas assume at the start one is sketchy about this, bank transferring your money to a complete stranger who promises to send you **top quality bud** and you would assume you would get some half ass outdoor brick wrapped in some foil and stuck in a jiffy bag.

NADA

I found a forum/messageboard online a few months back called Topix. From there I did my research, trawling through the posts of scammers and fraudsters before I was ready to bite the bullet and give up, when I saw a feedback thread for another guy, they all looked positive, one complained of theirs being 0.2g underweight but I would leave this down to common error. More noticeably I notice there are high def pictures of this mail order bud, with every new menu he gets someone takes hi-res pictures, and believe you me, this bud is the dankest you'll get outside of Cali/Canada/Ams.

I hesitantly found a contact email for the guy running this business, sent him a PM via the website and two weeks later added onto his mailing list. Once a week I receive an email something like this
Hi Guys

Heres the latest menu

XJ-13 - Sativa Dominant Hybrid (80/20) from Jack Herer x G-13
Same grower as the lemon skunk from before xmas
Big dry buds with a subtle aroma

Prices

0.7 - 10
1.6 - 20
8th - 35
Q - 70
Half - 135
Oz - 260

Payment via Bank Transfer

1st Class - 1.49
Recorded - 2.99
Special Delivery - 5.99
Saturday Delivery - 10.99

The above postage prices are due to the fact that I am using a business bank account, as such prices ending in 99p seem more legit, also related to the name I have chosen for this email address you are buying jewellery online, remember this if you decide to post a comment or a reference for Bank Transfer

YOUR BUYING JEWELLERY - be discreet

There is no postal service on Tuesday the 1st (tomorrow) in the UK and no service in Scotland on Wednesday the 2nd either, the first day that I will be sending will be the Wednesday, so this is just a couple of days heads up

Happy New Year everyone
Don't get me wrong, it's expensive, £25 for an eighth where I live in Surrey for Dank, so that's a £10 ontop fee. However, I contact him via email and ask for an eighth recorded delivery, reply time is usually 10-20 mins, he messages me back the 'business account' details to make the transfer. You can imagine the sort of stoner who orders weed online, will I be able to trust him? Is he scamming me? Will my postie smell it? I went through all of those and more.

I had paid by 11am and he told me he posts every day, at 3pm I had my tracking number. By 9am the next day, sitting on my doorstep was a little brown packet, completely normal smelling. I unwrap the jiffy, and after a few more layers of unwrapping I start to smell the odour poring through, my mouth starts to water as I pull back to reveal.....Bath Salts?? WTF??

Only kidding, this sticky green bud, which smelt very earthy and gardeny if you know what I mean, I ground up 0.7g, packed a giant bowl and lit up. 10 minutes later I was lit up brighter than the hindu festival divali.

All in all, been ordering for the last few months and have been very happy, gutted I didnt find out about him sooner, supposedly been going on for ages. It's now only a word of mouth thing, the original feedback for 'weed' thread has gone.

This could be the future for me and for some of my friends as I have told them.

Time shall tell.
Last edited by Taylor on Sat 5th Jan 2013 01:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

jimi62471

Re: Mail Order Weed

Post by jimi62471 »

Mail order discussion? I appreciate the idea of doing this, but this site is surely trolled by those who would like to do for worse things than insult you. I apologize for the flip, mean, response, butthis, along with the "posting weed from the dam to the U.K." Posts are just asking for trouble. Maybe i'm just paranoid, but don 't tempt fate.....
Last edited by jimi62471 on Fri 4th Jan 2013 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living The Dream...
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

jimi62471 wrote:Hmmm... Wait for it.....Fuckin' retard!!
How awfully polite of you sir! I'm grateful for your insightful, elegant and meaningful response.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

I'm surprised only one negative reply, huh...
Either you are very lucky or a liar...
IMO, 99% of mail order weed is a ripoff, most of the last 1% are cops, and maybe 0.01% are those stupid(?) enough to send drugs by mail.
Many should be worried when dealing with these types because they could be maintaining a database of transactions (customer information). I wonder what could possibly happen if this information were to get out - in the hands of law enforcement, in the hands of violent criminals, in the hands of the media...
Doesn't really matter if you give a false name, you give an address. Doesn't matter who's address either - it's all about who posses the package.
If in the US, think Felony Forfeiture... good bye house, good bye car, good bye freedom...
All this for what, convenience? Wait until (if ever) it becomes legal to mail...
:roll:
Next..
joossy

Post by joossy »

Taylor unfortunately these are the sorts of replies you can expect on this forum these days, unhelpful, uninformative. hence its decline in new posts & popularity, forum regs just queing up to shoot people down. FWIW many people I know are going the route you have, i haven't myself. I havent heard a bad word as long as you stick to people with good feedback. People shouldn't name any actual sites on here though.
Trainwreck

Post by Trainwreck »

Uncle Ron wrote:I'm surprised only one negative reply, huh...
IMO, 99% of mail order weed is a ripoff, most of the last 1% are cops, and maybe 0.01% are those stupid(?) enough to send drugs by mail.
Many should be worried when dealing with these types because they could be maintaining a database of transactions (customer information). I wonder what could possibly happen if this information were to get out - in the hands of law enforcement, in the hands of violent criminals, in the hands of the media...
Doesn't really matter if you give a false name, you give an address. Doesn't matter who's address either - it's all about who posses the package.
If in the US, think Felony Forfeiture... good bye house, good bye car, good bye freedom...
All this for what, convenience? Wait until (if ever) it becomes legal to mail...
Next..
I have used a Canadian MOM regularly for the past 5 years. The smoke has always been top notch, the bloke that runs it is a pleasure to deal with, and I can get product such as concentrates which I could not otherwise get. The orders aren't guaranteed, so if it goes missing you've had it, but in 5 years I've never had an order not arrive.

A lot of MOM is bound to be a scam, sending money to strangers promising weed prob won't end well a lot of the time, but just FYI there are some legit operations out there.
cant_think

Post by cant_think »

Uncle Ron wrote:I'm surprised only one negative reply, huh...
Next..
You are something of a luddite, friend. You should investigate bitcoins, tor and silkroad, you will soon realise the mail order drugs market is huge - the best weed I saw all of last year was from there funnily enough. There are also many other legit mail order providers outside of silkroad.
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

joossy wrote:Taylor unfortunately these are the sorts of replies you can expect on this forum these days, unhelpful, uninformative. hence its decline in new posts & popularity, forum regs just queing up to shoot people down. FWIW many people I know are going the route you have, i haven't myself. I havent heard a bad word as long as you stick to people with good feedback. People shouldn't name any actual sites on here though.

Word
-
RvanSteensel

Post by RvanSteensel »

Silk road Market place is WAAAYY safer ;)
Relax and take notes , as I take tokes of the marihuana smoke
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

I can understand peoples hesitance at this, I too would be very skeptical about sending money to a stranger over the internet, let alone a dealer because you know some of them you can't trust. I'm not trying to advertise this guy, but the one I found is perfect. Indeed, the online market is massive, just look at silk road, LSD, Heroin.... you name it and you can get it.

I think I saw a post for guns for sale too.

However, if you are desperate, scout around and I'm sure you will be able to find a *reputable* seller with genuine feedback.

Waiting for my next delivery to drop, saw the postie up the road and I'm getting excited!

Peace.
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

joossy wrote:Taylor unfortunately these are the sorts of replies you can expect on this forum these days, unhelpful, uninformative. hence its decline in new posts & popularity, forum regs just queing up to shoot people down. FWIW many people I know are going the route you have, i haven't myself. I havent heard a bad word as long as you stick to people with good feedback. People shouldn't name any actual sites on here though.
+ 1 fucking million.
Uncle Ron

Post by Uncle Ron »

There are maybe a few of legitimate MOM's, but most (the 99% comment) are a ripoff or worse. All one has to do is read...
If one has a solid connect, as mentioned in a couple of replies, best to not mention their names, at least in a public forum.
My negativity is aimed at those who rip people off, the con artists, the frauds.
I got nothing but love for people who run a "legitimate" MOM.
Hope this clarifies my opinion... :)
... :mrgreen:
HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

I used a popular Canadian one a few years back that worked a treat, i wonder if they still operate.
dconstrukt

Post by dconstrukt »

budbuddy.ca
lazerbeam

Post by lazerbeam »

I thought Garlic Bread was the future.
Rollin down the street smoking endo