Sunday night closing time

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Devore

Sunday night closing time

Post by Devore »

Hi all,

I arrive on a Sunday night at 9pm (12th March) was wondering what the usual closing time for most of the coffeeshops is? Would like to have a chill out before bed.

Staying in Singel hotel so shops near there would be ideal.

Ta,
Devore

OneHighMofo

Re: Sunday night closing time

Post by OneHighMofo »

Most shops open till 1am. Plenty of time to grab a bag or two.
You're just around the corner from (to the north) Siberie, 137, Barneys, Green House, Dampkring 2 etc and (to the south) Amnesia, Grey Area (who'll notably close at 10 or 11 I think), Utopia and the delights of the Spui....
Have fun!
Devore

Post by Devore »

OneHighMofo wrote:Most shops open till 1am. Plenty of time to grab a bag or two.
You're just around the corner from (to the north) Siberie, 137, Barneys, Green House, Dampkring 2 etc and (to the south) Amnesia, Grey Area (who'll notably close at 10 or 11 I think), Utopia and the delights of the Spui....
Have fun!
Thanks loads mate, I haven't been over for about 5 years (had a superb meet up last time in 420 Cafe!) so I'm really excited to spend my Birthday there getting super mashed!! Hope you are well!

Btw which opens earliest on the Monday?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Good question! Early opening times tend to be somewhat sporadic if Voyagers and Grey Area are anything to go by! I'm no early riser so perhaps not the best person to ask.

I do know that 1e Hulp (Marnixstraat) is a firm 7am favourite for a number of the ACD massive.
Devore

Post by Devore »

OneHighMofo wrote:Good question! Early opening times tend to be somewhat sporadic if Voyagers and Grey Area are anything to go by! I'm no early riser so perhaps not the best person to ask.

I do know that 1e Hulp (Marnixstraat) is a firm 7am favourite for a number of the ACD massive.
Cracking mate, I've only got 2 days in the dam this time (out of work holidays) so want to do an early start on the Monday. Will give 1eHulp a go!

Peace,
Dev