CAN YOU SMOKE BLUNTS IN THE COFFEESHOPS ?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
160bluntsdeep

CAN YOU SMOKE BLUNTS IN THE COFFEESHOPS ?

Post by 160bluntsdeep »

are you allowed to smoke blunts in the coffeeshops ?

i have done so many many years ago with no problems but i know there is a ban on tobacco for the past few years

on my last trip there in 2009 i did get some of the bud tenders to complain but some didnt care
or is there a room for tobacco use only at some shops

whats it like now for all the blunt smokers in amsterdam coffeeshops

ONLY LOOKING FOR COFFEESHOPS

NO BARS SINCE I DONT DRINK

Thanks

macky

Re: CAN YOU SMOKE BLUNTS IN THE COFFEESHOPS ?

Post by macky »

First post ...maybe good way for us to help the tobacco police . Second post on dabbing where ,how :lol: If you search site for tobacco threads ,you may find some answers. No I don,t think your a narc ,no Trump conspiracy here :lol: Lot of locals mix with tabac and lots have opened smoke rooms for tobacco you should be fine.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

Quite a lot of shops have tobacco sections where it's been possible to separate a bit off in the shop, some are pretty small like Voyagers' little box or MrK's upstairs living room-style bit, to others where there's a big section like in Rookies for example. Generally if the shop doesn't have an obvious division in it that separates the service area from anywhere else then it is less tolerated - some shops are less bothered than others if you don't make it obvious, but generally if you want to smoke with tobacco then it is most obviously acceptable to do so in a shop where an area is clearly designated.
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Does anyone know how the tobacco police carry out their sterling duties? I'm guessing that they're more likely to pose as customers and pounce when someone rolls a spliff with tobacco without being challenged rather than storm into the place and make everyone unwrap things, but I really have no idea.
160bluntsdeep

Post by 160bluntsdeep »

Thanks for the answers

Is there any coffee shops anyone can name
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Voyagers already mentioned is one of the only shops in town with a specific tobacco smoking room now. Bluebird has one too. Kashmir Lounge is the only other one I know of.
Rookies (as of October) has a strong tobacco prohibited vibe.
Not_the_monk

Post by Not_the_monk »

OneHighMofo wrote: Rookies (as of October) has a strong tobacco prohibited vibe.
Really? Unless something significant has changed in there, the entrance/bar side of the shop is strictly no tobacco but it was always allowed in the main seating area opposite, which had signs up asking people to clear tables themselves and put cups etc in the tray hatches as there is no staff service in there (due to smoking being allowed).

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@52.36297 ... 312!8i6656

You can see the "smoking lounge - self service" sign on the wall...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

It's probably my mistake - perhaps I mistook the signs in the counter side to be applicable on both sides of the glass? My assumption was most likely bolstered by the fact that I sat in there for a couple hours (the tobacco side) and in direct contrast to my previous visit; when tobacco was DEFINITELY on the go (BAD times) left with lungs intact. I must have assumed the relative clean-air meant they'd changed the policy.

edit - I deffo remember the 'clean up after yourself' vibe now too.
Yes yes. It's all becoming clear :)
160bluntsdeep

Post by 160bluntsdeep »

OneHighMofo wrote: Fri 27th Jan 2017 11:09 am Voyagers already mentioned is one of the only shops in town with a specific tobacco smoking room now. Bluebird has one too. Kashmir Lounge is the only other one I know of.
Rookies (as of October) has a strong tobacco prohibited vibe.

When was the last time you was in the bluebird ?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

October 2016