SmokeBoat

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
KeyMonCha

SmokeBoat

Post by KeyMonCha »

Dunno if these guys are new or not, but the website caught my attention... €15 for an hour long tour and a free drink seems reasonable when you can bring your own gear and smoke freely.... Anyone tried them yet?

http://www.smokeboat.com/

tot ziens

Re: SmokeBoat

Post by tot ziens »

It looks like fun, I'd definitely try it. They say the start point is at Old Church canal side...but haven't they moved?
matty223

Post by matty223 »

KMC maybe post this onnthe 420 thread
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

tot ziens wrote: Sat 4th Feb 2017 04:13 pm It looks like fun, I'd definitely try it. They say the start point is at Old Church canal side...but haven't they moved?
Yup... It's an ever popular, smoker-friendly-bar.... Guessing most of the ACD crew might have an idea for some alternatives for picking up, other than the Old Church, anyway. :wink:
matty223 wrote: Sat 4th Feb 2017 05:17 pm KMC maybe post this onnthe 420 thread
Yeah, could do.... Think Lem already has this in mind, should the Ganja Cruise boat be unavailable for some reason.... Although, nothing saying we can't do two boat trips, right? ...This is Amsterdam, after all! :D :mrgreen:
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Good to know this exists.

I'll start a 2017 boat trip thread at some point but, in the meantime, you can see our chaotic history here.

My inclination is to try Ganja Cruise first following the success of the past couple of years. We can keep this one as a backup though.

No reason not to organise a second trip if you want to. Just one thing to bear in mind, though, is that you need a list of twice as many people saying they're in as you actually need as a minimum, if you see what I mean. Last year we had 20 people lined up for a boat that holds 10 (maybe 12 at a push) and there was talk of a second trip to accommodate everyone. In the end 10 people turned up so it was perfect. It's been a similar story on previous years.
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Going to have to check this out when I'm there in March. Always did the Boom Chicago cruises but as far as i can tell they no longer do canal tours.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

ZBeebs wrote: Mon 6th Feb 2017 12:08 am Going to have to check this out when I'm there in March. Always did the Boom Chicago cruises but as far as i can tell they no longer do canal tours.
Excellent... Hope your trip goes well, and you can give us a heads up on the Smoke Boat.
gromit

Post by gromit »

iv smoked a lot of things,...but never a boat,... :mrgreen:
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

gromit wrote: Wed 8th Feb 2017 04:47 pm iv smoked a lot of things,...but never a boat,... :mrgreen:
Did you not ever smoke a 'boatload' or ' boat load' ? :mrgreen:
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
gromit

Post by gromit »

TOO SHAY! :P
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Who is Shay, does he own a boat and why is there too much of him?

Got curious... :)
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Tue 28th Feb 2017 03:55 pm Who is Shay, does he own a boat and why is there too much of him?

Got curious... :)
Looks like 420 is going to be f***ing hilarious !!!!!
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

Lemming wrote: Sun 5th Feb 2017 02:57 pm Good to know this exists.

I'll start a 2017 boat trip thread at some point but, in the meantime, you can see our chaotic history here.

My inclination is to try Ganja Cruise first following the success of the past couple of years. We can keep this one as a backup though.

No reason not to organise a second trip if you want to. Just one thing to bear in mind, though, is that you need a list of twice as many people saying they're in as you actually need as a minimum, if you see what I mean. Last year we had 20 people lined up for a boat that holds 10 (maybe 12 at a push) and there was talk of a second trip to accommodate everyone. In the end 10 people turned up so it was perfect. It's been a similar story on previous years.
Any info beyond the website for Ganja Cruise? Almost nothing on the website... dates available, prices, etc... and if you don't have the link you posted you can't find it from the homepage, they don't link to it within the site as far as I can tell. Are they actually running boats regularly where you can buy a single ticket?
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
la2019

Post by la2019 »

Well I just booked a private tour on the Smoke Boat for my upcoming trip - so thanks to KeyMonCha for bringing this to my attention! I'll report on how it goes when I get back.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

la2019 wrote: Fri 3rd Mar 2017 04:22 pm Well I just booked a private tour on the Smoke Boat for my upcoming trip - so thanks to KeyMonCha for bringing this to my attention! I'll report on how it goes when I get back.
No problem mate.... Looking forward to your feedback.

...Enjoy yer trip!