Best coffee shops for vaping?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Fenderfred

Re: Best coffee shops for vaping?

Post by Fenderfred »

Thanks Mr CC,

I'd like to agree with you description of my wife but she is quite the opposite (anger issues 😂)

I had a wonderful time so can't complain.

We initially used vapourizers at the cannabis college and then at the greenhouse munchies restaurant. On the last few days we just smoked as it was easier. She had more than me the last few times as I had reached a nice high and she didn't feel anything in her head. She said her body felt 'a bit heavy' and a that's all. We smoked sativas so I felt happy / giggly / light / uplifted. It was a shame we couldn't share that experience. We bought 2 grams and used it over 3 days.

I must say, and he GH Munchies is well worth a visit! 👍

CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

That clears things up a bit... :D would say that you probably have a relatively low tolerance and that your wife maybe a bit high natural tolerance (although a third of a gram per person per day of sativas is in our experience quite a low dose). Next time your wife should maybe move up the scale or just up the dose to a half gram doob smoked two or three hits at a time at ten or fifteen minute intervals, that should get her there...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 5th Apr 2017 07:19 pma third of a gram per person per day of sativas is in our experience quite a low dose
^^ This. In short, she didn't smoke enough :( :twisted: :mrgreen:
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 5th Apr 2017 06:53 pmThis being said we have never experienced nor heard credible tales of people with immunity, meaning people that were unable to get high.
When I started smoking, there were stories about people unaffected by it, and quite a few didn't get stoned the first time they smoked. It took me three tries, and after two I was beginning to think I was one of those who wouldn't feel anything. I've also smoked with virgins on various occasions who didn't get high, although I could vouch for the strength of the gear. Maybe they would have felt something if they'd given it a few more goes, but I don't know whether they did or not.
bobsy852

Post by bobsy852 »

OneHighMofo wrote: Sun 12th Feb 2017 08:36 pm

A definite way to do this would be to buy some nice outdoor grown weed. Coffeeshop Yo Yo, Tertulia and Mr K and Co have a great selection. You'll find the high a lot mellower (and the product a lot cheaper) than the more intense 'indoor' hydroponically grown stuff.
Is Yo-Yo's still open?
do they do vape machines?

What is the nearest shop to the Vondelpark which offers vaping?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I think the best coffeeshops for vaping would be Baba: free verdampers on the table near the bar.
And perhaps Paradox? They have a bunch of volcanos for use.
YoYo is definitely still open but doesn't have a vaporiser for use that I know of.
EasilySuede

Post by EasilySuede »

if you bring your own chamber and bag...
...'cano vaping gets even easier in AMS- less waiting, cleaner, personal choice of bag-size, etc.
just toss the bag and clean the chamber/screen/etc. for safe travels back home.