Best coffee shops for vaping?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Fenderfred

Re: Best coffee shops for vaping?

Post by Fenderfred »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 11:33 am
Fenderfred wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 10:45 am Has anyone been to the greenhouse kitchen restaurant? It sounds pretty good as it has organic / vegan food and I beleive you can vape cannabis and other herbs as well.
No! But I definitely shall - I didn't even know that was there. DLN is this new?
It looks kind of pricey - and very tasty indeed.
I have been searching and researching for months and came across it by chance. Looks unique in the dining / vaping experience so we will definitely give it a go and report back.

free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 11:33 amgreenhouse kitchen....I didn't even know that was there. DLN is this new?
Someone posted an article on here about it a few months ago, it was a piece about how popular it's becoming and is this the way forward for weed consumption etc. For some reason the search function doesnt seem to be working for me at the moment so I cant find it.
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

free_phil_spector wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 12:03 pm
OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 11:33 amgreenhouse kitchen....I didn't even know that was there. DLN is this new?
Someone posted an article on here about it a few months ago, it was a piece about how popular it's becoming and is this the way forward for weed consumption etc. For some reason the search function doesnt seem to be working for me at the moment so I cant find it.
Cheers dude - must have missed that post. The place looks lovely. Not sure about 'the future' but hey I'm sure that's true for Arjan's bank balance ;)
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

Green House Kitchen
Fenderfred

Post by Fenderfred »

notsofasteddie wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 12:18 pm
Green House Kitchen
👍
Fenderfred

Post by Fenderfred »

Fenderfred wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 12:48 pm
notsofasteddie wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 12:18 pm

Green House Kitchen
👍
If I understood their review correctly, you have to take your own cannabis as they cannot sell it?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Fenderfred wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 12:49 pm If I understood their review correctly, you have to take your own cannabis as they cannot sell it?
It certainly seems that way.
Great that they provide a vaporiser on each table. I'd like to try this.
macky

Post by macky »

OneHighMofo wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 03:03 pm
Fenderfred wrote: Mon 13th Feb 2017 12:49 pm If I understood their review correctly, you have to take your own cannabis as they cannot sell it?
It certainly seems that way.
Great that they provide a vaporiser on each table. I'd like to try this.
Last april it was boarded up ,someone shot back door.
Its owned by daughter of greenhouse ,they serve food .
Cannabis friendly,like stated
Fenderfred

Post by Fenderfred »

Hi again,

Any advice on which strains are particularly good for the giggles?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

There's a thread about that somewhere - dig around a bit and you'll find it.
Quick answer (from me anyway): no!
Fenderfred

Post by Fenderfred »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 16th Feb 2017 07:44 pm There's a thread about that somewhere - dig around a bit and you'll find it.
Quick answer (from me anyway): no!
Cheers 👍
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Here it is
Fenderfred

Post by Fenderfred »

OneHighMofo wrote: Thu 16th Feb 2017 07:59 pm Here it is
🤘😀
Fenderfred

Post by Fenderfred »

Hi everyone,

I have just returne from 3 nights in Amsterdam where I had a great time. Being my first time and trying some laughing Buddha, amnesia haze and utopia haze I had a really great experience. Unfortunately, my wife did not feel any effect over the three days despite increasing the dosage each day, whereas I quite literally floated around. Is this common? Do some people just have higher tolerances?

Anyways, I can report that the greenhouse kitchen is now called greenhouse munchies and is located next to the greenhouse coffee shop on Haarlemmerstraat 62, 1013 ET. It serves some great food and There is a back room with 4 tables and one vaperriser 2.0 on each table. You can take your own cannabis in to vape. It is next door to a greenhouse coffee shop and a barneys coffee shop so you can get something nearby. They also provide other herbs to vape with as well such as mint, Passion flower and calomile amongst others.

I would highly recommend it for something different.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Well, considering your wife apparently didn’t react to you quite literally floating around the city, we would say that yes, that is to be expected because she must be the most stoic and chilled person in the world to begin with…

All jokes aside (and now that Mr.CC’s can’t-help-being-a-twat-Tourette’s has gone away a bit), there are very, very big differences in both “natural base-line tolerance” and the rate at which individual people build tolerance. We have known people that would build tolerance at an alarming rate, practically from joint to joint (and then rapidly bong hit to massive bong hits and…) as well as people who would get high almost just watching other people partake. When we have more time we have to tell you the tale of the dude that passed out in our dorm room after “enjoying” nothing but a contact high (although in an über hot-boxed environment).

This being said we have never experienced nor heard credible tales of people with immunity, meaning people that were unable to get high. How much did your wife consume at a time and how, would be helpful to know before further speculation…

CC

P.s. thanks for the review of the new GH Munchies, might pop by over the 420 week! :)

Edited because Mr.CC besides being a twat at times can't read well either...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol: