Best shops that strictly enforce no tobacco?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Kenshiro

Best shops that strictly enforce no tobacco?

Post by Kenshiro »

May sound weird but I'm looking for the best coffeeshops that strongly enforce the no tobacco policy or have amazing air conditioning/extraction systems, on my last trip I struggled in most shops as the tobacco smog really gets to me since giving up tobacco years ago and I mostly vape my flowers these days.

Any help appreciated..I think someone also mentioned on of the Boerejongens shops has suh a smoke room and strictly enforced rule.

Thanks

OneHighMofo

Re: Best shops that strictly enforce no tobacco?

Post by OneHighMofo »

Boereojongens are deffo the best bet. Super strict no tobacco policy at all their locations I believe.

Barneys uptown on Haarlemmerstraat has fantastic air con and you can smoke product bought elsewhere there no problem because they don't actually have a budtender at that venue. They will enforce the no tobacco rule here too.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

OneHighMofo wrote: Tue 21st Mar 2017 03:38 pm Boereojongens are deffo the best bet. Super strict no tobacco policy at all their locations I believe.

Barneys uptown on Haarlemmerstraat has fantastic air con and you can smoke product bought elsewhere there no problem because they don't actually have a budtender at that venue. They will enforce the no tobacco rule here too.
Thanks my man, Boerejongens was on my wild card list last visit but I didn't get round to it.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Rookies. Sit at the bar and watch the bakky users in the fish tank. That's what the employees call the smoking section. They were so strict about it at the beginning of the policy they asked customers to place drinkware in an isolated compartment for retrieval so they would not have to go in there.

Lately I have seen the door open but still the policy is enforced.
"Laif" with a long "a".
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Rookies is fast becoming one of my favourite shops
Nuggz

Post by Nuggz »

Hey sNc, be sure to check out Café Belgique, they have a sort of unspoken toleration of vaping inside. It is primarily a bar, so hopefully you're a man who enjoys his non-combusted flowers with a side of suds.

Also is quite a small place, so there's limited seating - nonetheless bearing these caveats in mind it is quite a local gem!

Also the front room of Bar Bones on warmoestraat allows vaping only on a similar low key basis.

Signed,

An Amsterdamer who loathes smelling like an ashtray
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

Mr K's was strict on no tobacco last time I was there - they have an upstairs area with extraction for fans of nicotine, but downstairs its neat only.
aVeryOldLady

Post by aVeryOldLady »

Mr Incognito wrote: Tue 21st Mar 2017 08:24 pm Mr K's was strict on no tobacco last time I was there - they have an upstairs area with extraction for fans of nicotine, but downstairs its neat only.
Were you allowed to smoke pure joints downstairs? Because they told me I can only smoke upstairs. So I wonder what the area downstairs is for, I cannot remember them having a vaporizer?
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I've smoked pure at the bench table downstairs at Mr K a couple of times - and in the lower window seats so I think they're pretty cool with that
ZBeebs

Post by ZBeebs »

I've been all over this week, and have watched loads of people tearing open cigs to mix with their weed right next to the NO TOBACCO signs.

Not to start this debate - again - but I firmly believe there is absolutely nothing to gain from adding tobacco to a joint. It doesn't burn better or slower. People do it because they are addicted to tobacco. If you can't handle an entire joint of pure, smoke half and save it for later.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly?
danny211204

Post by danny211204 »

voyagers has a fish tank for baccy smokers and the low long table for the pure smokers.will be smashing in 27days :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Mr Incognito

Post by Mr Incognito »

aVeryOldLady wrote: Tue 21st Mar 2017 10:19 pm
Mr Incognito wrote: Tue 21st Mar 2017 08:24 pm Mr K's was strict on no tobacco last time I was there - they have an upstairs area with extraction for fans of nicotine, but downstairs its neat only.
Were you allowed to smoke pure joints downstairs? Because they told me I can only smoke upstairs. So I wonder what the area downstairs is for, I cannot remember them having a vaporizer?
Yes - I had to explain to the BT that I was smoking neat, but then she was fine with me smoking at the table downstairs.
thelifeofapanca

Post by thelifeofapanca »

thank you guys!
free_phil_spector

Post by free_phil_spector »

ZBeebs wrote: Wed 22nd Mar 2017 04:17 pm I've been all over this week, and have watched loads of people tearing open cigs to mix with their weed right next to the NO TOBACCO signs.
Makes me laugh when coffeeshops have prominent 'no tobacco' signs and a menu boasting tobacco mix joints (which presumably they wont kick you out of their shop for smoking)
It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate - it takes guts to be gentle and kind...