Down under, Kerkrade (total newb)

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Magdaddy

Down under, Kerkrade (total newb)

Post by Magdaddy »

I plan on visiting from Luxembourg to Kerkrade, Down Under. It's about a 2 and a half hour drive so I want to make sure that they will sell to tourist. Based on my research, Maastricht does not. So that makes Down Under in Kerkrade the next closest. Any feed back is appreciated... Thank you.

Also, how much will they let me buy?

CopenhagenCouple

Re: Down under, Kerkrade (total newb)

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Brief answeris: yes to you buying at Down Under (unless that has changed very recently) and you will legally be able to buy 5 grams per person per day (no telling if they could be coaxed into selling you more, or if you do instance could come back later when another BT is on and thus circumvent restrictions)....
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
Magdaddy

Post by Magdaddy »

Thanks!!!!
Jesscass

Post by Jesscass »

Welcome to the forum, Magdaddy.

While I highly advise you not to go to this place for gear(just look at the thead you originally posted your inquiry)let alone crossing the border and taking this risk I'd suggest going to places like Eindhoven, Nijmegen or Arnhem where you are allowed to buy at coffeeshops instead as much better stuff to be had than at this region. Not that far away. Or even Amsterdam. If you still want to go to Kerkrade there is another coffeeshop nearby https://www.coffeeshopdirect.com/Quiam.html.
Still don't go there but it's up to you. If you're really looking for quantity just use common sense as I don't talk about other possibilities online. It's piss easy though. What I can say though there are most probably enough drug runners around where you can score what ever amount you are looking for and in case of Kerkrade area they will probably even have better stuff on :lol: . He that will not hear must feel. Nuff said.