Early openers

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Marok21

Re: Early openers

Post by Marok21 »

DeLekkersteNUGS16 wrote: Fri 16th Jun 2017 08:13 pm Well Seville is a city in Andalucia so that explains my confusion, anyway close enough!
Yeah that´s right. I didn´t even thought on that :lol: to stoned :mrgreen:

WLow

Post by WLow »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 16th Jun 2017 03:59 pm
WLow wrote: Wed 14th Jun 2017 11:50 pm Hunters on the Utrechtsestraat open at 7am, it's just along the road from Boer centrum. Not sure what bud quality is like, not been in a hunters since they don't sell bud on Warmoesstraat anymore. The place on warmo opens at 9.
Cheers, I'll check it out, although Google seems to think it opens at noon. It might offer a better place to sit and smoke than Boerejongens, who get top marks for style for their smoking area, but it's a tad impractical. I think there may be another one just off Rembrandtplein that opens early - Andalucia? But apart from Boer, they're all pretty awful at any time of day.
I believe it's 7am, when you type "hunters Utrechtsestraat" on google maps the shop shows up with the hours written, and on their website it's same http://www.hunters-coffeeshop.com/(edit: the hunters bar next door from the coffeshop opens at 4pm only)

Andalucia is the one near Balou, but yeah, not sure to bother going there :?
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

Edited

Can edit the original post now, so info is there.
Last edited by Fat_old_dwarf on Tue 9th Jan 2018 08:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ed the head
Location: New Amsterdam of my mind and of my making. Trips:3, Haj:14

Post by ed the head »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Mon 8th Jan 2018 07:46 am I can't seem to edit my original post any more. (Anyone know how long the edit window is?)

Things to add:

El Guapo

I noticed that this place has taken full advantage of the school being gone and started opening at 7. I've never been here, though I once went in, looked at the menu and wandered off. It doesn't look all that great as a place to stop, but to each their own.

Picasso is now called Amsterdamned, if anyone cares.
thanks for the tip FOD!
He who tries to shine dims his own light
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Coffeeshop Resin made me feel like I was in the movie "A Clockwork Orange"
Shells sink. Dreams float.