Decent Coffeeshops near Cuyp Market?(De Pijp)

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Not_the_monk

Re: Decent Coffeeshops near Cuyp Market?(De Pijp)

Post by Not_the_monk »

Oh really? That's unfortunate, didn't pop in there last trip but previously I'd only ever had pretty good experiences there :(

Lafe

Post by Lafe »

I have not been to Papillion in a few years but I enjoyed it when I was there. It's on a nice green square, with eateries nearby.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Fat_old_dwarf

Post by Fat_old_dwarf »

I've had two meh experiences with Papillon -- indeed, my only visits. The first time I forgot my umbrella, as one does when the weather changes abruptly even without the weed, which is why I only buy cheap umbrellas, given that England has the same sort of climate. But I remembered it and turned back, to be met with blank looks. It had only been a few minutes, but it was gone, and the shop hadn't exactly been brimming with customers. My own fault, though. The second time was more serious -- hard upselling of some kind I didn't want, which ended up with me leaving without bothering to get what I did.
Lafe

Post by Lafe »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 18th Aug 2017 07:29 pm I've had two meh experiences with Papillon -- indeed, my only visits. The first time I forgot my umbrella, as one does when the weather changes abruptly even without the weed, which is why I only buy cheap umbrellas, given that England has the same sort of climate. But I remembered it and turned back, to be met with blank looks. It had only been a few minutes, but it was gone, and the shop hadn't exactly been brimming with customers. My own fault, though. The second time was more serious -- hard upselling of some kind I didn't want, which ended up with me leaving without bothering to get what I did.
Shame, it's curious how these shops change over time.
"Laif" with a long "a".
Skull_Kid1888

Post by Skull_Kid1888 »

Fat_old_dwarf wrote: Fri 18th Aug 2017 07:29 pm I've had two meh experiences with Papillon -- indeed, my only visits. The first time I forgot my umbrella, as one does when the weather changes abruptly even without the weed, which is why I only buy cheap umbrellas, given that England has the same sort of climate. But I remembered it and turned back, to be met with blank looks. It had only been a few minutes, but it was gone, and the shop hadn't exactly been brimming with customers. My own fault, though. The second time was more serious -- hard upselling of some kind I didn't want, which ended up with me leaving without bothering to get what I did.
Stoned tourist looses umbrella and blames it on the locals. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE!
It's all about THC for me.