Leiden, Haarlem or The Hague

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
CessKoBar

Leiden, Haarlem or The Hague

Post by CessKoBar »

Dear members

If you had to choose between these 3 destinations for a CS-tour, which one would you pick?

I'm hearing good things about Leiden, Haarlem shops give nice discounts and in The Hague you have the Dizzy Duck...

So I need some help deciding, my main goal is scoring good, uncontaminated weed for a reasonable price.

If anybody has some experience with these towns and their shops, please let me know.

Greetings

Kenshiro

Re: Leiden, Haarlem or The Hague

Post by Kenshiro »

Leiden shops don't open til late afternoon and very few have comfortable space to sit and consume.

I've havent got round to the Hague yet but heard good things.

Haarlem is decent with plenty of shops and close by to Amsterdam...so I'm going to suggest you do either Hague or Haarlem

Edit: If going to The Hague you can always pass by Leiden, however I'd lean more towards visting Haarlem for your trip in terms of choice and quality etc.
CessKoBar

Post by CessKoBar »

The seating and general atmosphere of a shop are not an issue since it will be a buy n fly tour.
I'm doing a CS tour in the sense of maxing out my 5gr limit in about 8-10 shops so I have decent gear for half a year :)

I've heard locals in The Hague going to Leiden to get their gear. Apparently shops in The Hague are on the decline.
But the late opening hours in Leiden are not ideal.

Haarlem sounds good also but would take me 40min of extra travel time.
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

CessKoBar wrote: Sun 16th Jul 2017 05:12 pm The seating and general atmosphere of a shop are not an issue since it will be a buy n fly tour.
I'm doing a CS tour in the sense of maxing out my 5gr limit in about 8-10 shops so I have decent gear for half a year :)

I've heard locals in The Hague going to Leiden to get their gear. Apparently shops in The Hague are on the decline.
But the late opening hours in Leiden are not ideal.

Haarlem sounds good also but would take me 40min of extra travel time.
I guess it all depends where you are staying or travelling from?

Edit: Haarlem has more shops than the other cities mentioned but as said depends where you're travelling from.
CessKoBar

Post by CessKoBar »

I also tend to like Haarlem because of their customer friendly policy.
On coffeeshopmenus.org I saw almost all the shops offer discounts when you purchase 5gr.

This leads me to believe they care about returning customers and as such will have good quality products.
But I could be totally wrong in this assumption.

The only town I have experience with is The Hague and it has been a while since I've been there.

I travel from the central part of Belgium. So the closest "friendly" town for me is Rotterdam, then The Hague, Leiden and then Haarlem. Eindhoven is utter crap and small towns do not have enough shops to satisfy my needs.