Your First Coffee?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Polos

Re: Your First Coffee?

Post by Polos »

choppermike wrote: Tue 7th Nov 2017 03:55 pm My immediate thought is start the party in Voyagers / Central and then route to the Hotel.
Same here !

Free Ben

Post by Free Ben »

I get the early flight which means I reach Central Station a little before 9am. I grab a tram pass and a cheap grinder on route to Utopia. Pick up a gram of whatever catches my fancy and I'm sat toking and sipping on my morning coffee by 9.30 :mrgreen:
DaveS

Post by DaveS »

Back in the day, before I discovered Voyagers, I used to stay at the hotel Vijaya so I'd leave my bag there and head straight to 420/De Kuil and a gram of Super Silver or Nevilles Haze - depending on what they had on the menu. This was my arrival routine.

Nowadays, if I'm staying at Voyagers, it's usually the first stop. Again, back then it would be that Super Bio Lemon Haze that would set me up for the morning - now it's more likely to be either the Lemon Bubble or whatever other tasty sativa they have.. If the room's not ready and it's late enough to head round the corner to Batavia, that would be the next move for some food and a good smoke downstairs...

8)
Devore

Post by Devore »

Back in the day I always went to De Kuil 420 as my first stop for their NYCD. However since the opening hours changed I had to change plans. I now head for Barney's for a couple of Gs of Blue Cheese. My fave toke from the last few years.
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

used to always be de kuil,now living in france you arrive the far end so its always voyagers then round the corner to batavia :D :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kenshiro

Post by Kenshiro »

Blues Brothers or Freeworld used to be my first stop off, last time I hit Voyagers as Central was too busy, but think Voyagers is too well stocked and conveniently located to not have a goose on arrival!
deebzy75

Post by deebzy75 »

man you sound on my tip i miss blues bros!!!

not so much freeworld though
:mrgreen:
Drifter

Post by Drifter »

Willjay wrote: Sun 5th Nov 2017 02:07 pm If we fly in from the states arriving early AM we drop our bags at the hotel and make our way to the Bluebird :D it was our first stop in 1998 when we made our first trip

When we arrive by rail from another part of Europe we drop our bags and head over to Paradox :D

As far as strains go I trust my nose and look for old school strains :mrgreen:
My first stop in 1998 as well.
Junglist Movement

Post by Junglist Movement »

Always an early flight! Which means leaving the house at 1am and catching a 2.5 hour bus journey to the airport. Due to the excitement sleep is impossible so it's just a case of keeping your movement efficient so as to reserve energy. Landing around 9.30 and alighting at central station around 10.

From there it's a frustrating semi dash to voyagers.. the Mrs is happy to amble along at a fair pace where as I'm hopping over people and employing my lexicon of dance loves to avoid bicycles, the elderly etc. Usually but a g of lemon bubble and a g of whatever isbleaping out at me from the menu....

Depending on where we are staying we will slowly make our way there via whichever smoking suitable place is closest. Once checked in its time to refresh and getvthe plan sorted for he rest of the day.

Our last visit we had planned to grab a snooze around 16.00 for an hour or two... I rolled a 1g cookies kush spiked with a third of a g of Nicole just hash.. 12 hours later we woke up. Definitely have to revise that part of our next trip!