Strain hunt: Chocolope and Orange Bud

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Strain hunt: Chocolope and Orange Bud

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Hallo folks!
Got my latest Holland holiday coming up in a week (as I've said on numerous posts to the 'How long until...' thread :lol: ).
As usual I've been dreaming up a list of strains to look out for and to try (mango kush being one). Mate who I'm travelling with also wants to try and find some chocolope and orange bud. I know these strains aren't as commonplace in Amsterdam coffeeshops as they once were but I've seen recent(ish) menus posted on www.coffeeshopmenus.org carrying both strains (eg 137 and Katsu both had orange bud).
But we all know (most) menus change all the time and can only take a menu posted back in December as a guide and not gospel so would greatly appreciate intel from anyone who's been to Amsterdam or Haarlem in the last weeks and found either or both of these strains.
Cheers and may all your buds be fat and flavoursome :mrgreen:

djreign

Re: Strain hunt: Chocolope and Orange Bud

Post by djreign »

Frankie_cheeseboy ;) wrote: Tue 27th Feb 2018 01:28 pm Hallo folks!
Got my latest Holland holiday coming up in a week (as I've said on numerous posts to the 'How long until...' thread :lol: ).
As usual I've been dreaming up a list of strains to look out for and to try (mango kush being one). Mate who I'm travelling with also wants to try and find some chocolope and orange bud. I know these strains aren't as commonplace in Amsterdam coffeeshops as they once were but I've seen recent(ish) menus posted on www.coffeeshopmenus.org carrying both strains (eg 137 and Katsu both had orange bud).
But we all know (most) menus change all the time and can only take a menu posted back in December as a guide and not gospel so would greatly appreciate intel from anyone who's been to Amsterdam or Haarlem in the last weeks and found either or both of these strains.
Cheers and may all your buds be fat and flavoursome :mrgreen:
Orange Bud is an ever present @ 137. I've never visited and it's not been on the menu. I do like Chocolope too, and again, it's always been in Katsu but I've been a lot less frequent than in 137. I'm over next week, from the 8th. Let me know if you find them.

Have fun
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

You'll find a few chocolope crosses on the menu at boereojongens (white choco & green magic spring to mind) plus you'll perhaps find choco x kandy at Tweede Kamer
FlyByNite

Post by FlyByNite »

The latest fifteen posted menus are here:

http://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/Coffeesh ... stTenPosts

Scroll down for 160 more Amsterdam shops.
Scroll up for 32 other Dutch cities and towns, Washington and Colorado.

Enjoy
FlyByNite
Frankie_cheeseboy ;)

Post by Frankie_cheeseboy ;) »

Cheers for the info guys :thumbup: