Tasty, strong and fruity?

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
The Stoned Shaman

Tasty, strong and fruity?

Post by The Stoned Shaman »

I’m on limited time so I’m reaching out to others here who may have some answers. I’m looking for recommendations on where to currently find some tasty, fruity weed in the Dam. I’m visiting with the Mrs so can’t spend too much time going in and out of too many Coffeeshops. If I can go to one or 2 places which I’m almost guaranteed what I’m looking for then that will be a great help.

Your suggestions are very welcome.

OneHighMofo

Re: Tasty, strong and fruity?

Post by OneHighMofo »

In the centre:

Voyagers or Utopia. The Silver or Lemon Bubble at Voyagers is often spot on and very reasonably priced at €10, think citrus, haze and bubblegum flavours. I also enjoy their Kaligria and Fromage Bleu.

Utopia's menu has a couple of staples that fit the bill. The Citral is probably their signature strain. The tangie and deritvatives are often excellent. Ask the BT for a recommendation.

Whereabouts are you staying?
The Stoned Shaman

Thanks for the input! Utopia is very close to our hotel, we are staying at the Inntel Hotel right opposite the police station. We are visiting a couple of the museums at the moment so if there is no recommendaions for down this way I’ll deffo take heed of what you have said and go to Voyagers or Utopia.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

Easy Times and Rookies are both fairly close to Museums Plein, both have a very good chance of having some powerful fruity strains. Noon is also close and sometimes has some choice products. If you are a little crafty in your trip planning you could also swing by Boerejoengens Center on your way back up north, very good value for money and usually a big selection, expect a big line and a bit if waiting though...

Best bet for quality (except het Ballonnetje which is probably too far out for you) would probably be Utopia and Voyagers as already suggested...
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

Excellent suggestions from the CC there.
If you do find yourselves blessed with good weather and venture out to see the botanical delights of the East - Het Ballonetjes Tangie, G13 and GG#4 are definitely amongst (if not) the best in the city.
The Stoned Shaman

Thanks guys.

It was sooo bitterly cold and having been out a while we decided to make our way back to the hotel so stopped off at Utopia on route and got a couple grams of Citral. Will let you know what it was like. We May check out some of the other suggestions tomorrow day time so thanks for the input given.
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

I'm pretty sure I can speak for our friend the Dane in saying our pleasure entirley :)
Have fun.
CopenhagenCouple

Post by CopenhagenCouple »

:thumbup: what the tall one said... :D
OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 28th Feb 2018 05:41 pm I'm pretty sure I can speak for our friend the Dane in saying our pleasure entirley :)
Have fun.
Always know where your towel is! :wtf: :lol:
The Stoned Shaman

OneHighMofo wrote: Wed 28th Feb 2018 05:41 pm I'm pretty sure I can speak for our friend the Dane in saying our pleasure entirley :)
Have fun.
Good advice on the Citral! Put a gram in a zoobie and it went down a treat. Had to smoke it on a little walk as all the Coffeeshops were rammed with no seating. Unfortunately I found it is really hard to get a seat in a Coffeeshop these days.. must be a combo of cold weather, lots of tourists and Coffeeshop closures over time. Standing isn’t always easy lol
The Stoned Shaman

CopenhagenCouple wrote: Wed 28th Feb 2018 06:05 pm :thumbup: what the tall one said... :D
Have fun.
Notes were taken, many thanks! 😉
oldhabits

Post by oldhabits »

The Stoned Shaman wrote: Thu 1st Mar 2018 07:53 am
Have fun.
Good advice on the Citral! Put a gram in a zoobie and it went down a treat. Had to smoke it on a little walk as all the Coffeeshops were rammed with no seating. Unfortunately I found it is really hard to get a seat in a Coffeeshop these days.. must be a combo of cold weather, lots of tourists and Coffeeshop closures over time. Standing isn’t always easy lol
only back myself and found the same thing everywhere was bunged even tried the bulldogs and thats sort of my last resort. sat in voyagers a couple of times the lemon bubble is nice one of my favorites