Take out coffee shops

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Nickrs90

Take out coffee shops

Post by Nickrs90 »

Evening guys,
My wife and I are flying into Schipol in May, we will be popping into Amsterdam to get some lunch and weed before we pick up our rental car and head to Putten were we will be staying, the question I have for you is where is a good shop with a good selection not too far from the train station that I can just pop in and pick up a couple grams? We don’t want to sit in a shop and have our clothes stinking of weed before we pick up the car as this may not go down too well!
Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide!

OneHighMofo

Re: Take out coffee shops

Post by OneHighMofo »

Voyagers is almost bang opposite Central Station at the northern tip of Geldersekade. It's a forum favourite and unlikey to let you down.
Have fun!
Willjay

Post by Willjay »

Central Coffeeshop is a fly and buy now if your really worried about picking up orders :mrgreen:
www.stopthedrugwar.org
www.mpp.org
www.drugpolicy.org
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

If Central and Voyagers haven't got you stashed up (which I doubt ) Het Gelderse is another 75 metres down the left side of Voyagers on the right. Check the ACD map.
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
notsofasteddie

Post by notsofasteddie »

choppermike wrote: Wed 21st Mar 2018 11:21 pm If Central and Voyagers haven't got you stashed up (which I doubt ) Het Gelderse is another 75 metres down the left side of Voyagers on the right. Check the ACD map.
All of the above are good choices, but depending on how much time you have there are lots of other options that are pretty close.The ACD map

Explore Coffeeshop Menus! Let your fingers do some Menu walking! You might find something special.

Thank you FBN!!
Nickrs90

Post by Nickrs90 »

Thanks guys, I just wasn’t sure of the etiquette, so most shops let you just walk in pick up and leave? Thanks again!
Devore

Post by Devore »

Yup by and fly is part and parcel of Amsterdam life
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

All great suggestions by the ACD massive :)
If you come across the acronym B'n'F or similar while perusing this lovely site - that means Buy and Fly. An important part of Dam life as our good friend Devore points out above
Nickrs90

Post by Nickrs90 »

Thanks for all your suggestions guys!
I’m glad I now know what FnB stands for and that I know I can do just that! 😃
Devore

Post by Devore »

No problem buddy. Hope you have some good luck in your purchases.

I Buy and Fly quite often as I like to sit by the canals and chill. I'm not a fan of Central as I've had too many bad buys but Voyagers round the corner is probably the best buy and fly in the Centraal Station area.

Dev
The Stoned Shaman

Post by The Stoned Shaman »

Yeah I recommend flying and buying from Voyagers. I picked up some tasty Fromage Blue from there a few weeks back and I’m happy to report it did the job to.

All the best with your purchases :-)
Nickrs90

Post by Nickrs90 »

You guys are a fountain of knowledge and I appreciate all your suggestions.
Can’t wait to try a few different flavours!
Nick
Nickrs90

Post by Nickrs90 »

I’ll probably just pop into voyagers as we only have a few hours, the wife wants to get some lunch as well in that time.
Whilst she’s planning where to go and what to see, I’m planning on the perfect choice of Coffeeshop! :lol:
choppermike

Post by choppermike »

Think you need to investigate "BATAVIA" - smoking room, top biers, top nosh, and it's only a canal width from Voyagers. When time is limited !¡!! :mrgreen:
.. in the avoid curve :mrgreen:
OneHighMofo

Post by OneHighMofo »

choppermike wrote: Sat 24th Mar 2018 05:47 pm Think you need to investigate "BATAVIA" - smoking room, top biers, top nosh, and it's only a canal width from Voyagers. When time is limited !¡!! :mrgreen:
Nothing like killing two birds with one stone :)