High Times Cannabis Cup 2018 Amsterdam (entries)

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
Junglist Movement

Re: High Times Cannabis Cup 2018 Amsterdam (entries)

Post by Junglist Movement »

Ha ha that's mad alright, ive seen a few of his videos onlone. Got a decent incite in to his ways.

skywalker

Re: High Times Cannabis Cup 2018 Amsterdam (entries)

Post by skywalker »

DjShaggy wrote: Fri 20th Jul 2018 09:30 am

basically a farce as always then

went to the november cup a few times back in the 00's and always found the same, the bud i smoked was nothing like the buds i saw on the pages.
Just my experience, but I have seen non-skuffed, fully intact, crystallized buds in a few shops in my annual trips to the Dam in 2014-17.

But what I don't see any more of and haven't seen since 2005, is coffeeshop weed with supersized crystals, and in particular, the shiny snail trail glaze of resin that streaked over particularly well grown examples.

In fact, I've never seen weed with this snail-trail glaze outside of Amsterdam, and again not in AMS coffeeshops since 2005. Reviews by Bushdoc on smokersguide.com used to note this unique quality of many strains of Mokum bud with great frequency up until 2006, and then abruptly no mentions of the snail trails were ever included in reviews post 2006.

Wish I had taken photos back in 2005 so I could better demonstrate what I described. The crew that grew weed with this visual quality seems to have dropped from the face of the Earth or have gone private.

Am I the only one on this message board who has seen AMS coffeeshop weed that was covered in streaks of this glazed resin? Surely I can't be.

Edit: here's a link of a review of AMS weed that was covered by snail trails of resin, dated 2005.

https://www.smokersguide.com/hashweed/4 ... 1MWrnNlA0M