Coffeshops that show the Premier League???

General discussion about cannabis and coffeeshops.
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote:
liquidSwords wrote:
ramses wrote:Being from the U.S, I would say the top 3 sports are most definitely baseball, basketball, and football. By football I mean the kind where the guys beat the shit out of each other and score touchdowns. Soccer really isn't catching on (at least not in my 29 years here) and I don't know a single person who has ever played rugby.[/quote

lol this is our point, how can u call that football, no skill with footwork involved whatsoever, maybe if it was called something like Throw and runball we would understand, as for Rugby, just an imitation sport for all the rather large men 2 play and believe they have some kind of talent!!!
Spoke like a true football fan, enjoy your sport full of diving cheating a 0-0 draws. Leave rugby rugby to the real lads :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=e ... kJbQ_lwg2k
Not just a fan mate (may only be sunday league... but i smoke weed man)

:-) :-) And what can i say , speaking like a true rugby man,... not me of course

Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
ramses

Post by ramses »

Speaking of football or as I call it soccer. Check out this 6 year old who lives in France.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10FKWOn4 ... r_embedded
Everybody's a jerk. You, me, this jerk.
DroolingLiver

Post by DroolingLiver »

FenixNYC wrote:
ramses wrote:With the blow up of MMA, you just don't hear much about boxing anymore. Not as exciting as some guy taking a knee to the face I guess.
Boxing is actually as big as it's ever been, going back the past few years.

Alot of good, young fighters have emerged, big megafights are being made on the regular and, thanks to the struggling economy, more & more big fights are being kept off PPV in favor of "free" cable bringing in more fans.

MMA is here to stay but I can't really get into it. When they stand and punch it's alright but when they start wrestling and holding on the ground it just comes off as incredibly boring. And very, very gay.
Feniz, I'm a massive boxing fan too and used to think the same about MMA, but in the last year I've gotten more and more into it.

The whole grappling on the ground bit actually become very interesting once you realise a bit more about what's going on. The small position movements become very significant once you know what to look for.

The main advatnage MMA, primarily UFC have, is a monthly show based in one organisation. If the likes of the WBC had the same, filled with competitive matches all in one night, then boxing would be out on top by a mile!
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

the only thing i would say is bad about boxing is that all the top fighters avoid each other until very late in their career at which time they are no longer in their prime! As for MMA, its all about UFC
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
masonmiller

Re: Coffeshops that show the Premier League???

Post by masonmiller »

the smoking room in the back of greenplace has a big-ish flt display displaying the footy! and if u cant see the tv, theres a replicate on the other facet to allow u view!!! weirdish to observe while stoned! Chelsea crowned Premier League champions after win at West Brom
Merol

Re:

Post by Merol »

ramses wrote: Mon 23rd Feb 2009 01:48 am Speaking of football or as I call it soccer. Check out this 6 year old who lives in France.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?cascodeswatch?v=10FKWOn4qGA&feature=player_embedded
Soccer?for how much I know I just call football only Americans) but I like how it sounds!
andyc

Post by andyc »

I've always liked the tribe for watching the footie. Not a coffeeshop but smoker friendly
Pierre von Mondragon

Post by Pierre von Mondragon »

I must admit that one of the things I like most about weed is that it makes me care a lot less about fitba, unlike the booze, where it all gains significance.