THE XBOX GAMERTAG NAZIS HAVE STRUCK...USBQNGLORD..WTF

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

Boner

Post by Boner »

Dobern wrote:I am personally a 360 man, forza 3 rocks. However, I saw the ad for Tekken 3 last night, which is making me consider a PS3, that along with the imminent (Sp?) release of the full version of the next Gran Turismo.
Tekken 6 is on the 360 as well.

Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Dobern

Post by Dobern »

Boner wrote:
Dobern wrote:I am personally a 360 man, forza 3 rocks. However, I saw the ad for Tekken 3 last night, which is making me consider a PS3, that along with the imminent (Sp?) release of the full version of the next Gran Turismo.
Christ I need to get some sleep. DJ Hero is taking over my life. I've been at it nearly 14 hours straight now.
jollylittlehun

Post by jollylittlehun »

Dobern wrote:
Boner wrote:
Christ I need to get some sleep. DJ Hero is taking over my life. I've been at it nearly 14 hours straight now.
As long as you dont start talking in colours youll be alright :P
baked

Post by baked »

joined the club today and bought a 360! had to get the liberty city episodes :DD
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

baked wrote:joined the club today and bought a 360! had to get the liberty city episodes :DD
haha awesome man.
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

muckypup wrote:I have undertaken a little re-structuring of this post, for stylistic purposes, mainly.
Trichome_Dense wrote:Gotta laugh at uneducated responses like the one I quote.
I particularly like the way you start off calling my opinion 'uneducated', when you go on to say...
Trichome_Dense wrote:Shame we're all ready to flame after only 3 or 4 posts though
I'm truly sorry that you identify so strongly with your choice of games console that you consider a slight on that console to be a 'flame', but ...
Trichome_Dense wrote:this forum is not about that is it now muckypup ;)
... evidently it is not as holy as you'd like to believe.
Trichome_Dense wrote:The average age of a PS3 owner is 28, more stats? ok - a male, has a partner and works a 9 to 5... this is also Sony's main target audience for their beloved PS3.
I'd be interested to correlate those statistics against research aimed at ascertaining the average IQ of that audience, perhaps also bringing in reference to their social class (I suggest we utilise the socio-economic class definitions utilised by, inter alia, the Office for National Statistics in their dataset 'Socio-economic classification of working-age population, summer 2003: Regional Trends 38').
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

for muckypup, you have the avatar of a well known child molester... people like you have no humour, so i guess you're serious bout children... oh, wait, what was that? my avatar? that's 'the Laughing Man' ... wanna know why??????????

OK PEEPS, y'all know how I kill trolls, right???? Wanna see some more? :D
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Trichome_Dense wrote:for muckypup, you have the avatar of a well known child molester... people like you have no humour, so i guess you're serious bout children... oh, wait, what was that? my avatar? that's 'the Laughing Man' ... wanna know why??????????

Instigation?
Twitch

Post by Twitch »

I d/l'ed a new demo of one of the first pc games I ever played " Return to Castle Wolfenstein "recently
Haven't played a new FPS on my computer in a few years .
Not to date my self, but I can remember when the the walls would be drawn in front of you as you ran down a hall and disappear behind you :roll: ( I think it was called draw on the fly ?? )
Graphics sure have improved since then :lol:
Last edited by Twitch on Mon 23rd Nov 2009 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Old School and Proud of It.
ga

pc

Post by ga »

midnight club 2 its like my real life :)
im at the last in tokyo but i dont wanna turn in paris..........

i also have the 3 in ps2 i run san diego and atlanta for now
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

geoffk wrote:
Trichome_Dense wrote:for muckypup, you have the avatar of a well known child molester... people like you have no humour, so i guess you're serious bout children... oh, wait, what was that? my avatar? that's 'the Laughing Man' ... wanna know why??????????

Instigation?
:lol:

late reply?

Im sure MP will reply in time....
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

yeah, i went back thru the thread and saw the trolls post... the prat don't know whats waiting for him. Whatever ego this moron has is gone herb soup... he probably isn't smart enough to work out that my signature was my reply to his post where he 'lamely' attempted to troll my post by quoting it... well, 2 can play that game. And y'all already know who is gonna come out trumps. I got the beans... gonna fart in his mouth - gas some common sense and humility into this troll lol ... who is with me? ;)
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Trichome_Dense wrote:yeah, i went back thru the thread and saw the trolls post... the prat don't know whats waiting for him. Whatever ego this moron has is gone herb soup... he probably isn't smart enough to work out that my signature was my reply to his post where he 'lamely' attempted to troll my post by quoting it... well, 2 can play that game. And y'all already know who is gonna come out trumps. I got the beans... gonna fart in his mouth - gas some common sense and humility into this troll lol ... who is with me? ;)
TD, i agree with alot of what you say. However, i think MP's intention on this site was connect with people he knew in amsterdam ( MileHigh i think ) i dont really see the problem in this. I dont think he's a troll either, his posts are provocative. But so are alot of peoples posts on the forum, freedom of speech and all that. That said this is a mellow place, i think because its something people want. I hope it dosnt change, but this post is surely asking for a bit it eh? Which is fine, if people wana argue that is a consequence of freedom of speech and although this is a peaceful forum, there are occasional outbursts and heated posts. This is also cool by me, because it dosnt characterise the entire forum.

Certain members on here are members of both forums, IG i think is, but i would guess that because this forum and channels.nl are different things and people take different things from them. This is more of a advice related forum, Channels.nl i assume is more a discussion forum for people who have met in amsterdam and want to keep in touch primarily. Although there are probably of each in each in the forums. I would like to believe that this forum is open to everyone. But i dont go over the Channels website so this is all guess work.

More controversially, i find some of MP's posts funny, as i do with yours. Theres difference of opinions, but thats fine as long as it dosnt result in name calling petty bullshit. I think if this is the avenue you want to continue, perhaps you should utilise the PM option?
Boner

Post by Boner »

MP was looking for a reaction as lots of guests post over at Channels saying this is a friendlier forum, he was just trying to prove otherwise and sadly TD has proven him right, I said recently @ Channels that "Muckypup is funny is fuck, if people didn't take what he said to heart they'd see it too." and I stick by that.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
stew1974

Post by stew1974 »

SNoE-s "i think MP's intention on this site was connect with people he knew in amsterdam ( MileHigh i think ) i dont really see the problem in this. I dont think he's a troll either"

MP came on here to troll for a bit, reacting to Kingdoc wrongly using his name in vain in a post bemoaning channels. I have no problem with this but i was just "enlightening" some of acd members who they were dealing with.

MP is an attention seeking WUM.

MP can debate intelligently albeit quite colourfully.

It would be good if MP was a regular poster on ACD but i don't think he can be arsed, probably because it's too friendly :lol: