THE XBOX GAMERTAG NAZIS HAVE STRUCK...USBQNGLORD..WTF

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

USbongLord

THE XBOX GAMERTAG NAZIS HAVE STRUCK...USBQNGLORD..WTF

Post by USbongLord »

well i went to bed last night all happy and stuff..woke up,drank coffee, got baked,turned on the 360...got thee old yer gamertag is no long acceptable according to xbox policy rant.....so i changed the O in BONGLORD to a Q.....ida know..the clowns called babyraper,187kill you,sukurmom are ok...but bong offended xbox....hehehe...it must be me...and someone has this job,and,and....they get paid to ...what?... i mean,ive been me for 5 years on xbox...still,theres no point arguing with the big bad microsoft org....they could explode my x box remotley from china...really...,probably taking out a half a city block...thats how theyre gonna do it ya know..mass xbox ,playstation detonation...you wait and see....what happened? :wink:

rockin into the night
Boner

Post by Boner »

It isn't MS so much more so whoever you played against and complained about your name, you only have to have something like 5 complaints and they make you change your name, it happened to me when I was itsboner (like you I'd been using that for 5 years) I phoned up & complained but in the end it didn't make any differance.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
doobydave

Post by doobydave »

I was 'Will Cuntya' in BF1942 for a while 'til someone noticed.

Really though, what right has someone got to be offended at the existence of a word used to describe an item of paraphernalia, especially when more states are giving the go-ahead to medical marijuana usage.

Do these people go through their childrens' dictionaries with a marker pen too?
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

i just registered 'MUFC-SHlT-ON-LFC' for when mw2 comes out on ps3, hope it don't get turned off, up 2 now ive had 'CapoDiTuttiICapi', sure you new yuoakers know what that means :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

ok this is always an educational experience for me. I was never into xbox and all that so I never explored them. So you can play other people on them like if you were online gaming?
I need a miracle everyday
Boner

Post by Boner »

Pauli Wallnuts wrote:i just registered 'MUFC-SHlT-ON-LFC' for when mw2 comes out on ps3, hope it don't get turned off, up 2 now ive had 'CapoDiTuttiICapi', sure you new yuoakers know what that means :lol:
Looks a bit sill after todays result.
cattales1960 wrote:ok this is always an educational experience for me. I was never into xbox and all that so I never explored them. So you can play other people on them like if you were online gaming?
Yes Cat, on all the latest consoles you can play online.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

Boner wrote:
Pauli Wallnuts wrote:i just registered 'MUFC-SHlT-ON-LFC' for when mw2 comes out on ps3, hope it don't get turned off, up 2 now ive had 'CapoDiTuttiICapi', sure you new yuoakers know what that means :lol:
Looks a bit sill after todays result
fair comment m8 :cry: but i like to think by end of the season it will ONCE again be proved 2be the case
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
geoffk

Post by geoffk »

Yeah all this shit's new to me.
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

damn usbl..so were you w/o forza 3 for a few hours?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

comes out tonight at midnight...im getting baked and picking it up
rockin into the night
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:comes out tonight at midnight...im getting baked and picking it up
getting cod or assasins creed 2?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

forza 3 last night...its all ill be playing for 6 months at least :D
rockin into the night
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

um....it's not ALL you'll be playing...not for 2 weeks.....you won't be playing Forza at least... :wink:
Stoner chicks RULE
Trichome_Dense

Post by Trichome_Dense »

Shitty.... xbox suxx

EDIT: it aint so bad, really!
Last edited by Trichome_Dense on Mon 23rd Nov 2009 08:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
... as long as it aint a cheque ;)
stonerdave79

Post by stonerdave79 »

i used to be stonderdave79 had to change,now stonerdave1979.