PS3 Anyone?

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Thats how it should be done.

Don't you just hate boosters and people who use glitches to up there rank and do elevators etc.

Hunting for crystals
Boner

Post by Boner »

Yeah, I'm a rank 70 but didn't bother prestiging as I never saw the point, I've only found the odd booster on free for all though but I hardly play that.

I was however playing Old School Free For All on COD4 yesterday, awesome gametype.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
KingBlueSlims

Post by KingBlueSlims »

Boner wrote:I dont mind being knifed as long as the knifee? doesn't use commando, I do use marathon pro, lightweight pro and Ninja pro with the tac-knife now and then just for shits and giggles, I just really hate the commando lunge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2TkrSRJ0Po
Kyle

Fucking love that video :D :D :D

Here's one more kick to the bollock Xbox fanbots, you know that $10 will equate to £10 aswell. Time to come over to the Sony side :wink:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/204479/x ... or_microso
ft.html?tk=hp_new
Boner

Post by Boner »

The price hike is only happening in the US (unless you pay monthly), I'm more than happy with my 360, the games I've got on it and the Live service, I pay about £28 for 13 months (lots of places sell said code) £2.15 a month is excellent value for a better online service (in my humble opinion), plus we have Halo and Gears of War (my 2 favourite games of this gen).
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
DC

Post by DC »

Supersonic acrobatic rocket-powered battle-cars!. :D

...and actually, Half a game controller and a mouse is the best way to go. :idea:
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Two weeks ago you'd have to pay an Australian importer for a specialized USB key. Four days ago open-source software let you roll your own. Today, there's no need for any of that -- you can hack your PS3 with a tethered smartphone. Working closely with the PSGroove team, hacker Kakaroto adapted the same jailbreak to the Nokia N900, and the open-source community lost no time porting it to the Palm Pre as well. If the videos after the break are any indication, both versions work just as well as the original, and you too can get your game on with downloads and detailed instructions at the source links below.

Sadly, the aforementioned Australian importer OzModChips is a casualty of this little story, with all its shipments of the PS Jailbreak dongle seized (and the item subject to injunction) by an Australian court, but we suppose knowing its product has enabled the hardware hacking community thus might somewhat soften the blow.
Hunting for crystals
Dava

Post by Dava »

yeah looks good now you can boot the games from hard drive etc... gona have to give it a go!!
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

Just got the ps3 move controller/ gonna check out a few demos. i'll be back with the feedback tomorrow sometime.
Hunting for crystals
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

The move controller is awsome. really like it. it moves as you move, lifelike, much better than the wii.
Hunting for crystals
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

worth picking one up then Dan?

Was having a look at these last night online.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

yeah m8 really good fun for the kids as well. got the game called start the party. and downloaded free demos including sports championship.

more games come out in out and sept as well, better ones.
Hunting for crystals
DanFromUk

Post by DanFromUk »

I have had the red light of death on my ps3 last night. really gutted.

Anyone know if it can be fixed??
Hunting for crystals
adammoreno

Post by adammoreno »

DanFromUk wrote:I have had the red light of death on my ps3 last night. really gutted.

There's a guy on r local market who fixes them with red light of death and yellow light of death.
He runs one of them mobile phone shops have a look at your local market mate
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

DanFromUk wrote:I have had the red light of death on my ps3 last night. really gutted.

you mean yellow light? anyway yes very easy to fix,
just follow this guide &u cant go wrong, i used paintstripper gun & it did the job fine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U70SgRDVcBo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

my ps3 is doing a software update, new features include bluray 3d movie playback, just curious, are xbox doing a hd dvd 3d playback update :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;