What game...

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe

Re: What game...

Post by HasAnyoneSeenMyPipe »

Looking forward to BF3 this year, it will hopefully bury the brainless shovelware shite that CoD has become. And 64 player servers for the old faithful PC crowd, EA seem to remember who put them in the position they are in. 8)

Kermit

Post by Kermit »

GT5 until stupid o'clock again :roll:
liquidSwords

Post by liquidSwords »

World Championship Snooker 09, almost taken over Selby as world number 1!!, Got a maximum the other day aswell :-)
Excuse me while I light my Spliff.....
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Still GT5 with wheel is bad but 2moz i will be sitting in my own leather race seat, hell yeah bring it on. :lol:
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Kermit wrote:Still GT5 with wheel is bad but 2moz i will be sitting in my own leather race seat, hell yeah bring it on. :lol:
Like your style there mate, you play this online at all ps3?, im online playing at least once a week if you fancy a lap or two, i aint much good though.
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

STENMAN wrote:
Kermit wrote:Still GT5 with wheel is bad but 2moz i will be sitting in my own leather race seat, hell yeah bring it on. :lol:
Like your style there mate, you play this online at all ps3?, im online playing at least once a week if you fancy a lap or two, i aint much good though.

Yeh i am on most nights and i aint much good either, you know "all the gear and no idea" lol. Not done any online racing yet, just plodding my way through GT life wasting money on old nails i dreamt of owning when i was younger.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

KILLZONE 3....... :mrgreen: ps3 BRUNSWICK BOWLING on kinect..bowling for bonghits is a hit..literaly
rockin into the night
templeball

Post by templeball »

Bulletstorm PS3

love it in singleplayer, funny and a 1000 dick insults, reminded me of the old Duke Nukem game
anyone else played it yet?
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is King
cornish pixie

Post by cornish pixie »

Been gaijin bulletstorm. What a great game. Pure Tongue n cheek first shooter from Epic. With the likes of gears of war under their belt I gave it ago. It's a breath of fresh air don't take it seriously and you can have a right laugh. I love the skillpoints to earn by killing in numerous sick ways. I found myself jus pissing myself in the amounts of ways of killing enemy. graphics are great only downfall is week multiplayer and loads of cock/ dick lines throughout. It's unadulterated gory mayhem though Which is great fun. A breath of fresh air with compared to all the other 1st person shooters.
"If you can, then do "
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

grand theft auto san andreas for pc had it for ps2 traded in,had to buy this classic again#!
next trip...1st December!
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Reddead redemption online - - gang shootouts, loving this at the moment, don't really do anything else with this game apart from that, but am online a few times a week, if anyone wants to set up a posse :!:
Chase the Green to live the Dream :mrgreen: 8) :D
Proffessor X

Post by Proffessor X »

Peggle.....getting slightly addicted to the challenges
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

gt5...level 25...bongmobile
rockin into the night
Megarusso

Post by Megarusso »

I have been going back and playing some of my older games.

Been playing Half Life 2 this week, what a game! Cant wait for Portal two, when it comes out later this month, portal is short and sweet but such a mindfuck of a game.
Live high
DC

Post by DC »

Shogun 2 Total war. Ickle Samurai bouncin around kickin seven bells outta each other...it's doin me head in. Look away for 2 secs and some mudder fudder starts a rebellion!!!. Bastids!. :D

Considering there's so many of you ladies are playing GT5 I aint heard too many times yet....Nurburgring?.