USbongLord

Re: GTAV

Post by USbongLord »

yeah,,no,,world of tanks 360 beta just got patched...have fun in san locos

rockin into the night
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Rockstar is also grouping the maniac players so they are all together and separate from others who actually want to not get killed every 2 mins.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Grunt and I are on the run....... :mrgreen:
Grunt

Post by Grunt »

TwoCanucks wrote:Grunt and I are on the run....... :mrgreen:
In a stolen Police car..... :mrgreen:

First place TC takes me when i jump in his car, the weed shop............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GTA servers unavailable........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Happy Happy........ Joy Joy
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Grunt wrote:

First place TC takes me when i jump in his car, the weed shop............ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GTA servers unavailable........ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I was on all last night, not sure whats going on with servers still cause ive tried to get on before and it says rockstar cloud down blah blah and my mate who live 10 minutes away is on it :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Grunt wrote:

Also enjoyed when you drove, allowed me time to keep rollin doobies
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

I`m always looking to make a couple of quid :) :mrgreen:

Throw me a pm for username...PS3 only :mrgreen: :D
KEEP ER LIT
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

About to begin an epic session....BOOM!
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Reached level 50 last night :D
Can't wait for the heists to come out and we get 250000 some time this week, covers the cost of my obey 9f convertible
i find this site helpful http://gta5.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/GTA5_Wiki list's all the jobs and what they are worth
i'm quite annoyed the max you can earn is 25g from the jobs
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Cant wait to have a rip, got the game but ps3 has got YLOD :shock: and it tried to steal bf3, got to get it booked in for a fix. :evil: :twisted:
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Kermit wrote:Cant wait to have a rip, got the game but ps3 has got YLOD :shock: and it tried to steal bf3, got to get it booked in for a fix. :evil: :twisted:
Had a YLOD'd PS3 for almost a year until this game was released... I was tempted to buy another just to play GTA, as Sony charge around £150 to repair, (they just send you a re-con), and the "Guy" in town charges around £50 for a fix...

As a last attempt to play the game without shelling out too much i checked for a fix on the Youtube and found this:

It's a 4 parter, and followed to the letter it seems to do the trick... Cost me £6 for the Thermal Compound and i borrowed a heat gun off a mate... Been three weeks and so far no issues... In fact, my PS3 is working better than ever... Hardly makes a sound!!!

Incidentally, my PSN is Key-Mon-Cha... I am routinely killed by children, panic under pressure and will run around in circles shooting indiscriminately should i hear something unexpected...

Add me to your crew! :lol:
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Cheers, did look at doin it myself, still undecided the bloke in town does it for 34.99 and back in 2hrs, no fix no fee so was just gonna take hit to him, dunno if I can trust myself with a heat gun :lol: game will be out of date by time I get round to it :lol: