USbongLord

Re: GTAV

Post by USbongLord »

it wasn't...was real.

rockin into the night
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Gameplay leaks all over the net, reddit, facebook instagram, looks awesome on one video he fast fowards the speed cause he says it took half hour to walk up the mountain, the car physics are like GTA 4 but not boatlike, plane crashes look really good, some videos do contain spoilers but loads of free to roam only vids out there to enjoy :D :D :D
Felty

Post by Felty »

Stay High
Rusty Shackleford

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

What Billy said.The new melee system looks spotty dog as well :D

Anyone doing any stalking on http://www.lifeinvader.com ? Gets you free shit in-game. :mrgreen:
KEEP ER LIT
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Rusty Shackleford wrote:What Billy said.The new melee system looks spotty dog as well :D

Anyone doing any stalking on http://www.lifeinvader.com ? Gets you free shit in-game. :mrgreen:
ive done some, when i pre-ordered the other day the guy was trying to sell me the strategy guide and strated telling me how great it will be so i replied "yes i know its already been leaked on Reddit.com" his face dropped lol
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Do games chops in Amsterdam open at midnight to sell this like they do in the UK? My guess is a no, but i can but hope....

edit: i ahve only ever noticed one games store on the ceintuurbaan, any more central?
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
orle

Post by orle »

FAME (kalverstraat) maybe? Haven't been there in years

The only one I have visited recently has been http://www.gameover.nl/ which is great but more for the old & rare 2nd hand stuf :mrgreen:
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

thank you for the info! I will take a cycle later today/tomorrow and see if any are open at midnight :)

Or does anyone know if it is available for purchase on xboxlive after midnight?

I moved to Amsterdam 6 months ago, i took my xbox with me even though i had not played it in 6 months before i left, i have not played it since being here.... just waiting for GTA V :)

gameover looks awesome! I have emulators for many old consoles :) I still own a snes back int he UK though, now there is a console built for life!
They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Got a pre order on Tesco.co.uk picking it up from the UK end of the month =)
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

Padge247 wrote:Got a pre order on Tesco.co.uk picking it up from the UK end of the month =)
I don't think i could wait that long :shock:
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Haha I have an exam at Uni around the 23rd, probably best that I have to wait that long !
elasticband

Post by elasticband »

http://www.gamemania.nl/Default.aspx?ta ... source=ppa

24hr 16/09/2013 :)

tomorrow night, beers joints and gta v :)
Felty

Post by Felty »

Amazon per order, free delivery on release date.....£35!
Might of left it abit late now, but that's £20 cheaper than everywhere else in the UK
Stay High
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Tesco pre-order is £35 (if you use the discount code). Amazon was £40 when I ordered otherwise I would have ordered off them.