GTAV

Things to play.

Moderator: Balou

Taylor

Re: GTAV

Post by Taylor »

getting blazed and free roaming is epic.

billyriz

Post by billyriz »

USBONGLORD wrote:I smashed my controller thru the floor last night...I'm gonna walk away from this as I'm gonna kill someone...making me very mad...I'll be in pandora with my gunzerker :shock:
Edit for reason
Douchbags camping spawns and bountys from nowhere for 10000 dollars on me,,,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh,lost 37000 last night in 20 minutes and have no clue how :|
Every time you die 2 grand goes on medical bills from your Bank Account :evil: , it sucks :evil: , Rockstar know the community is not happy about it http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en- ... eft-Auto-V

Also new patch should be live on ps3 and xbox 360 today, ps3 is live already just waiting for Microsoft clearance Bullshit
Bocco wrote:Well, if anyone wants to join me in some jobs on Xbox, name is MissDorien :D
Will add you just make sure you have mic :D
Bocco

Post by Bocco »

Sure I have a mike ;)
Just bought my first apartment, near Vespucci Beach and the helipad, nice.
And yes I always try not to get killed in free roam, dying is expensive :mrgreen:
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Bocco wrote:Sure I have a mike ;)
Just bought my first apartment, near Vespucci Beach and the helipad, nice.
And yes I always try not to get killed in free roam, dying is expensive :mrgreen:
Welcome to the crew, was nice to speak to you and i'm sure we will have some good games :D
Bocco

Post by Bocco »

Thanks! Will get a new headset ASAP, even though I don't talk much :mrgreen:
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Give me an add on XB360 'Mugsy x'
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Bah, as if all you guys play on Xbox ! Anyone got a PS3 gang going let me know =)
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Padge247 wrote:Bah, as if all you guys play on Xbox ! Anyone got a PS3 gang going let me know =)
Im.... on ps3 - BOOM

PM for my handle
Last edited by TwoCanucks on Fri 11th Oct 2013 05:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amsterdam dreaming.............
Padge247

Post by Padge247 »

Sweet I shall add you next time I hook the PS3 up to the net (my username is something very similar to on here I think) ! I haven't tried it online yet, bombed straight through the story (I started a couple of weeks after release).
Grunt

Post by Grunt »

Will add you later Mr TC.

My username ends 555, carnage and the mass slaughter of LEO is my speciality

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Happy Happy........ Joy Joy
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Good stuff guys, picking up a headset today, and wil be online tonight after 9pm/et....need to blow some shit up and make some money

Lets do it!
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Padge247 wrote:Bah, as if all you guys play on Xbox ! Anyone got a PS3 gang going let me know =)
Had a Ps3 all i played was Uncharted 1 n 2, Infamous and Ghosstbusters, , ending selling it cause all my mates had 360's, if i knew more people on ps3 i probabley would of kept it, i think the ps3 and xbox360 are basically the same console just different casing and Exclusive games, i think the major selling point to my mates was the fact xbox had party chat, i really miss Uncharted and didn't get to play number 3 will be interesting if they do get the Uncharted film of the ground and if they do they need to cast Nathan Fillion as Drake :D
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Padge247 wrote:Sweet I shall add you next time I hook the PS3 up to the net (my username is something very similar to on here I think) ! I haven't tried it online yet, bombed straight through the story (I started a couple of weeks after release).
At least most things are fixed now! :D still some things they need to sort out like the 2grand going from my bank everytime i die
billyriz

Post by billyriz »

Amnesia not sure where in vinewood hills got it of mates snapmatic
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

Rockstar just announced online players will get $500k each in two $250k installments.

To get the month you must play online thus month and have the latest 1.04 patch installed

This is their attempt to make up for bugs, and level the online economy