BBC trying to serve search warrant2homeowner w/o tv license

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

redeyezman

BBC trying to serve search warrant2homeowner w/o tv license

Post by redeyezman »

I really got a kick out of this video. Really like how civil everyone remains despite both parties being clearly upset. By the end the constible is on the side of homeowner! Scary stuff the idea of the "kingdom" owning your name by way of birth certificate. Since most Americans are descendants from Europe it brings a smile to my face to see others carry out the ideas that where invented there despite not moving away to a new country centuries ago. They kept their culture while holding onto these ideas of freedom, and liberty. That's pretty astounding in my book.

Http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=320_1355872856

Shells sink. Dreams float.
Marco

Re: BBC trying to serve search warrant2homeowner w/o tv lice

Post by Marco »

I love it!
damagedagain

Re: BBC trying to serve search warrant2homeowner w/o tv lice

Post by damagedagain »

nice one for that they tried it hear in ireland with no luck ,no contract return to sender is all you need to do ,its just people put the "request for payment"in the bin which is illegal just send it back and ask for legal binding contract with your name on it which they cant do or else they send a letter with the occupier of 64 ......londan road you ow us blah blah blah please send us x amount or else ..... just send it back n say unfortunatley there is nobody by the name of the occupier living here job done were all freemen living on gods kingdom so fuck them only pay what you have signed up for is my motto peace