Post by Smirks »

I'm not English btw, just live here.

gixxer

Re: Your thoughts on Syria?

Post by gixxer »

Smirks wrote:
gixxer wrote:yeah smirks, extremely proud
Why?
Last edited by gixxer on Thu 26th Sep 2013 08:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

gixxer wrote:
Smirks wrote:
gixxer wrote:yeah smirks, extremely proud
Why?
i fought in the gulf war and worked in Iraq for 6 yrs, i know what the raggies are like, good enough reason for you
Pathetic
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

Last edited by gixxer on Thu 26th Sep 2013 08:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

Hopefully those rags burn for a little while so I can light a few bowls of hash
rockin into the night
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

gixxer wrote:away and fuck yourself
My missus is someone you would describe as a raghead. Hardly surprising I find your comments offensive.
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

Smirks wrote:
My missus is someone you would describe as a raghead. Hardly surprising I find your comments offensive.
Last edited by gixxer on Thu 26th Sep 2013 08:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Wow
A Leprechaun

Post by A Leprechaun »

gixxer wrote:id still bomb the raghead bastards

What about the children,innocent men and women,healthcare workers, teachers..........,bombs are indiscriminate,surely someone from Northern Ireland should realise the effect that indiscriminate murder can have on innocent people,for usually it is very rarely the guilty who suffer.Chill out dude.
if you cant eat it drink it smoke it or snort it then feck it it mad sweeney
treetop

Post by treetop »

The simple fact is the arms industry demands regular wars so that their stock can be depleted then replenished. People in the middle east are demonized and de humanized to allow it to happen. Reading this thread it seems to be working.

I think a very good idea is to listen carefully to what is coming out of the White House on this subject then form a contrary opinion to their position specifically. The evil fucks in charge of USA foreign policy have not changed in the last 40 years. They have just gotten more powerful, more manipulative and more secretive.

Syria has been on the USA's hit list for a very long time now. For reasons that have nothing to do with human rights violations which the USA is perfectly happy to support as long as the abusers are on their side. We all know this to be true.

The Syrian civil war is an excuse to bomb the country back to the stone age so the population can be demonized further. But wait - here's Halliburton to the rescue to rebuild the country and put it safely back under the control of the USA. Good old USA to the rescue. All those dead civilians must be so happy that the USA bombs bring freedom and democracy.

Watch out Iran (Iran has not invaded another country since 1790) you are next. Let the demonization and arms expenditure continue.

Meanwhile the USA's economy begins to buckle as the military industrial complex becomes a reality. At this point USA has no other option but to go to war. I mean why have such a huge military unless you are going to use it?

There is no credible threat to the USA that justifies such a large military in any case. One needs to be created to feed the machine. We all fall for the media spin and the merry go round of death continues.
Meanwhile we all bicker and fight while the real enemies of freedom and democracy go unpunished.
How much did you produce?
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

A Leprechaun wrote:
gixxer wrote:id still bomb the raghead bastards

What about the children,innocent men and women,healthcare workers, teachers..........,bombs are indiscriminate,surely someone from Northern Ireland should realise the effect that indiscriminate murder can have on innocent people,for usually it is very rarely the guilty who suffer.Chill out dude.
Unfortunately, as far as gixxer is concerned, the women, innocent men are all ragheads. The health workers and teachers he would see as sympathizers.
TwoCanucks

Post by TwoCanucks »

gixxer wrote:
Smirks wrote:
tell you what,,,,send the bitch to Syria, you join her, and then bomb the fuckers,,,ok now fuck off im done talkin to some raghead sympathizer
You are pathetic
Amsterdam dreaming.............
treetop

Post by treetop »

Interesting thoughts from an ex CIA intel officer about Syria and its wider implications......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzDFqVdd80c
treetop

Post by treetop »

The economic argument for bombing/destabilizing Syria and any other country that does not toe the line.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

gixxer wrote:
Smirks wrote:
tell you what,,,,send the bitch to Syria, you join her, and then bomb the fuckers,,,ok now fuck off im done talkin to some raghead sympathizer
...... :shock:

...Had to re-read that post several times just to make sure my eyes were working... Pretty much the most disgusting post i've ever read on this forum(and that's saying something)...

Maybe you should keep views like that to yourself... Ignorance and stupidity are not virtuous characteristics... You're just as bad as the fundamentalist Hate-speakers on the other side of the divide who spout aggressive shite on youtube all day... You're part of the problem, not the solution... A bully, who in a face to face encounter with a ten year old Sikh with a ice-cream, would shit his pants, and run up the skirt of the nearest lollypop lady and tell her the terrorists are after you...

...I imagine your six years in Iraq were spent crying under your bed in a pool of piss?

Way to lose all credibility, idiot!