Your thoughts on Syria?

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

Rusty Shackleford

Re: Your thoughts on Syria?

Post by Rusty Shackleford »

No Opinion. Apologies.
Last edited by Rusty Shackleford on Sat 1st Feb 2014 07:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KEEP ER LIT
Marco

Post by Marco »

KeyMonCha wrote:
...... :shock:

...Had to re-read that post several times just to make sure my eyes were working... Pretty much the most disgusting post i've ever read on this forum(and that's saying something)...

Maybe you should keep views like that to yourself... Ignorance and stupidity are not virtuous characteristics... You're just as bad as the fundamentalist Hate-speakers on the other side of the divide who spout aggressive shite on youtube all day... You're part of the problem, not the solution... A bully, who in a face to face encounter with a ten year old Sikh with a ice-cream, would shit his pants, and run up the skirt of the nearest lollypop lady and tell her the terrorists are after you...

...I imagine your six years in Iraq were spent crying under your bed in a pool of piss?

Way to lose all credibility, idiot!
I strongly disagree with what gixxer said, but I am pretty sure he is tougher than every single person who posted in this thread with the possible exception os UBL in his prime. Plus, no one knows the shit he saw over there, a war he was sent to by the British government.

As for any of the English complaining about US foreign policy, don't forget your colonial past is directly responsible for at least half the shit we are dealing with in the world today (Balfour anyone?)
orle

Post by orle »

Anyone tried the Syrian hasj at de Graal then?
Marco

Post by Marco »

orle wrote:Anyone tried the Syrian hasj at de Graal then?
They used to have a nice one at Chapiteau. I would not buy anything like that from Syria personally, knowing it's buying guns for either side.
treetop

Post by treetop »

Marco wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:

...Had to re-read that post several times just to make sure my eyes were working... Pretty much the most disgusting post i've ever read on this forum(and that's saying something)...

Maybe you should keep views like that to yourself... Ignorance and stupidity are not virtuous characteristics... You're just as bad as the fundamentalist Hate-speakers on the other side of the divide who spout aggressive shite on youtube all day... You're part of the problem, not the solution... A bully, who in a face to face encounter with a ten year old Sikh with a ice-cream, would shit his pants, and run up the skirt of the nearest lollypop lady and tell her the terrorists are after you...

...I imagine your six years in Iraq were spent crying under your bed in a pool of piss?

Peace.
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 01:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How much did you produce?
Lemming
Site Admin

Post by Lemming »

Gixxer - you're way out of order. Please withdraw your comments about Smirks.

Smirks - I understand why you're offended but your signature is probably unnecessary.

Treetop - well said!
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

Actually I think it's a pretty inoffensive way of letting other people know what this guy is.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

I could even have added a link to this thread to allow people to read and make their own mind up.
Smirks

Post by Smirks »

He is after all proud to be a racist, so no problem there.

Good comments TT, but I think that in gixxer's case he cares not for the situation, he just wants to see people he dislikes die. People with his views are very much a part of the problem.
Marco

Post by Marco »

treetop wrote:
Marco wrote:
KeyMonCha wrote:

I strongly disagree with what gixxer said, but I am pretty sure he is tougher than every single person who posted in this thread with the possible exception os UBL in his prime. Plus, no one knows the shit he saw over there, a war he was sent to by the British government.

As for any of the English complaining about US foreign policy, don't forget your colonial past is directly responsible for at least half the shit we are dealing with in the world today (Balfour anyone?)
Some good points Marco. For the record I don't care where people are from anymore. Just where they are at.

Gixxer didn't start any wars by lying. Our leaders did. As a result a lot of people were killed. Lives were ruined and a select few profited. The real criminals go free while we bicker with each other and name call. OK, here's some name calling for you - Tony Blair is a war criminal. Middle East peace envoy? What a joke. I was fooled at the time as were a lot of people who now think very differently.

I've yet to meet anyone who can change the past. Agreed the UK has a terrible colonial past. Does this disqualify any criticism of the current world order? I think not. What was wrong then is wrong now. However if we can learn from the mistakes of the past the future need not be so bleak.

Perhaps we can start by agreeing war is an terrible thing and something which can never be entered into again on such flimsy evidence. When our leaders push for war and try and use the media to slam their lies into an unsuspecting public the public, ie - us, need to be suspecting. At all times. Never ever accept what you are told by these people. They lie for a living and are very, very good at it. As this thread demonstrates the main skill our 'leaders' have is to drive a wedge into people who have a lot more in common than they might realise.

Syria would be a good place to draw a line and say 'no more war' don't you think?

Peace.
Agree on all counts. However, I do feel the world community should do its best to stop the use of poison gas, a weapon so evil that even Nazi Germany refused to use it in WWII.

If this diplomatic solution can work, great as it's the best option. Getting involved in Syria's civil war on any level is a recipe for disaster.
KeyMonCha

Post by KeyMonCha »

Marco wrote:...a weapon so evil that even Nazi Germany refused to use it in WWII.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustard_gas
Marco

Post by Marco »

KeyMonCha wrote:
Marco wrote:...a weapon so evil that even Nazi Germany refused to use it in WWII.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustard_gas
In combat, which is obviously what I meant. Duh
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

Last edited by Quazer on Wed 16th Oct 2013 02:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

camel burgers..they cant be that bad? :shock:
rockin into the night
treetop

Post by treetop »

USBONGLORD wrote:camel burgers..they cant be that bad? :shock:
Apparently they can give you the hump. :lol:
How much did you produce?