Uncommon Knowledge - Dismantling America

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

treetop

Re: Uncommon Knowledge - Dismantling America

Post by treetop »

This
Last edited by treetop on Tue 11th Oct 2016 09:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

How much did you produce?
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

I would like to see those kind of topics discussed at a tnt. :mrgreen:
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Notch down. Check. I tent o get a bit overzelous and loud. All the ill will is intended for adamster the logical points are intended for you. I see how that confused. I just grow board of everyone seemily to have the whole scheme figured out when motherfuckers 200 years ago had it figured out... but let's just keep ignoring the facts, get stoned, and rock out. No I'm not trying to say all I know is right simply because I you concede to me I was regarding something. The questioning is good, when you question what someone presents as a fact. What you've done is dismiss instead of question. It might just come down to personality type or something... Idk... Accepting reality will continue. The snowball effect of facts is much more interesting that the dribble some spout. Oh well. Lead a horse to water right?....

The world deserves a better class of criminals, and I'm gonna give it to them. :mrgreen:
Shells sink. Dreams float.
Quazer

Post by Quazer »

This is how our next tnt will look like: :lol:

Btw. anybody noticed how the interviewer keeps on jumping to the next question (quote in this case) as soon as the answer gets too "interesting"?
gronin

Post by gronin »

Adamster wrote:
RvanSteensel wrote:America is covertly ruled by "British" Royalty

The best joke of the day :roll: your kidding right?
The USA is ruled by Israel since Israel illegally became a country ...
If you took all the Hebrew money and it's people a america would be more boke then they are already... And if the Saudis took back every thing they have and built America the whole country would become like Detroit ... Ghost town USA ... And would probably be bought and become part of china 8)
The US is more propped up by Saudi Arabian money - Time Warner, General Motors and Apple for example. It does seem to be the one Islamic state they won't touch. No-one seems too bothered the Saudis are giving money to both ISIS and western military. I guess since the US gave Bin Laden a pile of cash, weapons and training to get those Russkis out of Afghanistan back in the 80s - I'm being very simplistic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA–al-Qaeda_controversy

It does appear that more money flows from the US to Israel than the other way; but I'll stand corrected if I'm mistaken.

In the strictest sense of legal; Israel pre-1967 is a legal country. What happened in 1948 with the Nakba might be morally very iffy but is deemed to be legal.

Post '67 - the UNSC Res 242 still stands and as such, Israel's current borders aren't legally accepted by anyone - even the US. Always wondered why UNSC Res 678 (Saddam invades Kuwait) was enforced so briskly while 242 is still just sitting there.