We don't need no education

Moderators: Balou, Twichaldinho

redeyezman

We don't need no education

Post by redeyezman »

:mrgreen: all and all, yore just another brick in the wall.

Shells sink. Dreams float.
treetop

Re: We don't need no education

Post by treetop »

I guess that makes my grade school teacher Ms 'Jones' whose catch phrase was 'come here to be smacked' the greatest unsung hero of her domain . Every student leaving her class with out a pain in the ass breathed a sigh of relief. Nobody was immune to her daily abuse but she would tutor out of school hours though.
How much did you produce?
Adamster

Re: We don't need no education

Post by Adamster »

In grade school I had nuns for teachers my grade 4 teach must of been related to hitler... Need I se more?
With in first week of the school year the abuse start with who ever did know the o'canada got her treatment from her :shock: I was one of them people
By x-mas who ever wasn't passing with 80% average notes .19/24 of use got her special x mas gift ... Over the x mas holiday had to copy word by word the definition of the word France England and Canada from the back part of the dictionary... France is just 14 pages :shock:
Most cheated skipping words ... I just skipped the whole thing my father was pissed and confronted her :wink: she then tried to bribe him by say I wasn't going to pass the school year (3/4 either) and if he wanted me to pass the school year had to join the scouts she was leader of :roll: more like Saturdays Sunday nazi camp ... So yeah my whole scout team was all the other guys of my 4th grade class with 3 from her class from the year before ... The 3 guys that refused to join the scouts didn't pass the school year!
The fallowing year got the coolest teach ever... But we didn't learn fuck all and by grade 6 1/2 my class was behind and the teach was a hardcore on homework would finish school at 3pm by 330 was starting my homework and wouldn't finish till 10-11 pm :shock: I was wishing high school wasn't going to be like this.. Didn't cause I went to high school high :twisted:
Was high from second that smokey school bus showed up on pre day ( where you get to know your teachers -and classes) from there on I was high for next 5 years of high school high
:mrgreen: my moto was fuck you teacher and teach don't mind me being high I'm here aren't i? :mrgreen: