Post by joeuk »

mine are street art football (stoke city) poker cricket horticulture

Dimon

Post by Dimon »

:oops:, 8) , and rock ,n, roll!
H
gixxer

Post by gixxer »

i play guitar,fishing,(course and fly) poker, football (man utd) and my two rottweilers (shadow and sabre) and my bikes
Last edited by gixxer on Sat 1st May 2010 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Lee Rigby

a fallen brother
joeuk

Post by joeuk »

yea i have a passion for dogs to but when me last one bo a Greyhound saluki whippet cross passed away av decided am not havin another one its to upseting when they go
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

travel,aviation, cars, animals, fishing, outdoors stuff. video games, football(man utd) baseball(seattle mariners) nfl(seahawks and uw huskies) and hockey.
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

Football -watching- no particular team, although big up to Stevenage this season :) -playing(charity tourneys now & again ) coaching ,F.A. qualified don't you know :) :roll: anything to do with my kids , caring for my wife ,taking long walks with my kids around the woodland here :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Panog

Post by Panog »

I'm a big fan of music, I play bass, guitar and drums.
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

i help young fighters (boxers) not get their heads knocked off...i do cut work at ballroom fights...ilike to go to the local head shop and test drive new bongs...i ride my motorcycle...when its rainin i play x box...i am the most interesting man in the world.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI58wj4b4g0
rockin into the night
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

USBONGLORD wrote:i help young fighters (boxers) not get their heads knocked off...i do cut work at ballroom fights...ilike to go to the local head shop and test drive new bongs...i ride my motorcycle...when its rainin i play x box...i am the most interesting man in the world.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI58wj4b4g0
stay thirsty my friend
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

USBONGLORD wrote:i help young fighters (boxers) not get their heads knocked off...i do cut work at ballroom fights...ilike to go to the local head shop and test drive new bongs...i ride my motorcycle...when its rainin i play x box...i am the most interesting man in the world.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI58wj4b4g0
were u smoking back when u were fighting? & if yes, how long did u abstain from smoking when training for a fight(that might be a pointless qusetion :lol: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
USbongLord

Post by USbongLord »

tbh and ive told luvtick this story...my incentive to win was the meal and bonghit after the fight...and in the heavyweight amature ranks,,pot is rampant...id say my last hits were usually the morning of the fight...but ya would starve for weeks to pull yer weight down..i fought alot of tomato cans and bomb throwers as a cruiserweight when i was younger...now i block bombs and hope nothing breaks :wink:
rockin into the night
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

USBONGLORD wrote:...but ya would starve for weeks to pull yer weight down..
did you have a favourite food which you craved after a fight? bet that was as nice as the smoke :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXbNLkNh ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
stecleary84

Post by stecleary84 »

Im a keen motorsport fan and compete a little too, I love other extremme sports like FMX and BMX, to fat and lazy to get out and exercise much these days so i aint been for a ride in a while :oops:
wayoutwest

Post by wayoutwest »

climbing, running, music, football (tottenham hotspur), bicycle riding. commute everyday this way. its probably my strongest passion by far. f!cking love riding my bike.
Twichaldinho

Post by Twichaldinho »

Heart of Midlothian F.C.
Music ( old and new )
Reading books
Cannabis ( all info I can gather )
Meeting other residents of the world.

I have a passion for my Country, and fully intend on travelling every inch of it while I still reside here. But I hate driving so much, it takes a helluva lot of motivation to actually do it :oops:
Endure