Anyone need/want something from the States?

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Balou

Re: Anyone need/want something from the States?

Post by Balou »

So got a 3 lb bag of Reese's for Cisco :mrgreen: Also bringing a few craft beers from here. If anyone is down to trade some of the good stuff, bring it! Any other request?

Peace

Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
dpgsoulja89

Post by dpgsoulja89 »

got any cherry kool aid?we dont have it over here only robinsons
next trip...1st December!
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

dpgsoulja89 wrote:got any cherry kool aid?we dont have it over here only robinsons

seems a lot of folks want cherry kool aid. panog had me bring him some last december along with a carton of marbs(avail in the eu obviously but i got them at duty free so cheaper)
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Balou

Post by Balou »

dpgsoulja89 wrote:got any cherry kool aid?we dont have it over here only robinsons
Added to my grocery list.

Peace
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Panog

Post by Panog »

cantona7 wrote:

seems a lot of folks want cherry kool aid. panog had me bring him some last december along with a carton of marbs(avail in the eu obviously but i got them at duty free so cheaper)
Lol yeah my GF loves that stuff, they don't sell it anywhere in France :) Anyway thanks again for that and the cigs mate, can't wait you to come back to europe :)
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Wow thanks Balou :D :shock: :lol: just a heads up you can get Koolaid in Amsterdam :wink: I found a great wee specialty store last trip that seems to sell loads of American sweets etc , I got loads of Reeses and some peanut butter M&Ms (bloody expensive though)
-
Panog

Post by Panog »

Cisco wrote:Wow thanks Balou :D :shock: :lol: just a heads up you can get Koolaid in Amsterdam :wink: I found a great wee specialty store last trip that seems to sell loads of American sweets etc , I got loads of Reeses and some peanut butter M&Ms (bloody expensive though)
Yeah I saw the M&Ms on instagram :) where is this shop ?
gapie

Post by gapie »

humm that cherry kool aid interesting
GetHigh,DoStuff&Dont give a FUCK!
Cisco

Post by Cisco »

Panog wrote:
Cisco wrote:Wow thanks Balou :D :shock: :lol: just a heads up you can get Koolaid in Amsterdam :wink: I found a great wee specialty store last trip that seems to sell loads of American sweets etc , I got loads of Reeses and some peanut butter M&Ms (bloody expensive though)
It's in the Spuistraat area mate , I will be visiting in a couple of weeks will get the actual address for you :wink:
-
Panog

Post by Panog »

Cisco wrote:
Panog wrote:
It's in the Spuistraat area mate , I will be visiting in a couple of weeks will get the actual address for you :wink:
Hell you're ALWAYS visiting in a couple of weeks lol !
Arsonist

Post by Arsonist »

What I got from this thread was peanut butter candies and kool-aid mixing powder.
Can anyone confirm or deny duct tape and wrangler jeans as desired items?