The Ultimate Move! Now May 16, 2012

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Balou

Re: The Ultimate Move! Now May 16, 2012

Post by Balou »

How goes it folks? I am writing this from just outside Pescara, Italy where I am working with a family member off shore. It's quite beautiful here on the south eastern side of the boot which I have never been to. I'll be done here on the 13th when I have to fly back to the UK before heading to Amsterdam where I will spend about six weeks. Then off to London for the Olympics and other antics in the UK before coming back here sometime in late August.

Peace

Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
redeyezman

Post by redeyezman »

Enjoy it all Balou! Maybe start new year long travel log?
Shells sink. Dreams float.
cattales1960

Post by cattales1960 »

Balou I want your life. lol. SOunds like an awesome summer. enjoy!
I need a miracle everyday
Mint

Post by Mint »

Never been to the SE of Italy, only the north but that was beautiful :)

Enjoy your travels Balou. if i'm in london at the same time we'll have to set up a few T&Ts :mrgreen:
Mint
Kingdoc

Post by Kingdoc »

Balou wrote:How goes it folks? I am writing this from just outside Pescara, Italy where I am working with a family member off shore. It's quite beautiful here on the south eastern side of the boot which I have never been to. I'll be done here on the 13th when I have to fly back to the UK before heading to Amsterdam where I will spend about six weeks. Then off to London for the Olympics and other antics in the UK before coming back here sometime in late August.

Peace

My sister just loves rome/italy! & shes been all over the world about 5 times,KD.
Mike93

Post by Mike93 »

Balou wrote:How goes it folks? I am writing this from just outside Pescara, Italy where I am working with a family member off shore. It's quite beautiful here on the south eastern side of the boot which I have never been to. I'll be done here on the 13th when I have to fly back to the UK before heading to Amsterdam where I will spend about six weeks. Then off to London for the Olympics and other antics in the UK before coming back here sometime in late August.

Peace
I have just been back from Italy, really great, I travelled around further north, Milan to Lake Como and Lake Garda, bloody beautiful. Enjoy the Olympics mate, should be crazy.
Have you got all your accommodation sorted yet in Dam.
Good luck