The Ultimate Move! Now May 16, 2012

About ourselves.

Moderators: tuttiflutes, chillers2, Balou

Balou

The Ultimate Move! Now May 16, 2012

Post by Balou »

So after years of trying to figure out how to make the move to A'dam, I have finally set a date. May 16, 2012 I will make the Ultimate Move :!: I have just about everything in order, just need to save more money and find a flat to rent. I'll post a link to my blog when the wheels really get to turning.

Peace,
Balou
Last edited by Balou on Fri 19th Aug 2011 01:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
DC

Post by DC »

:shock: :D Goodluk. Need any help with anything let me know.
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

good for u balou, hope it all goes smoothly :D
cantona7
Location: Seattle- trips to the 'dam, 7 by the time i caught up with freedom i was out of breathe

Post by cantona7 »

should be 6-10 months before my big move balou. except i don't plan to move to the Netherlands. regardless though will hopefully be on the same continent as you so maybe we can meet in dam for a smoke.

not to topic hijack but anyone know good more affordable places to live in or around(within 20 miles) of london? maybe a suburb? good places to find roomates?
educating myself and waiting for the next trip.
instagram @shooter_mcdabbin
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

Balou, i hope it goes very well; if you're ever in the North of England on a holiday drop me a message.

Enjoy Europe!
Defeating evil with a thing called love
Sir Niall of Essex-sire

Post by Sir Niall of Essex-sire »

cantona7 wrote:should be 6-10 months before my big move balou. except i don't plan to move to the Netherlands. regardless though will hopefully be on the same continent as you so maybe we can meet in dam for a smoke.

not to topic hijack but anyone know good more affordable places to live in or around(within 20 miles) of london? maybe a suburb? good places to find roomates?
http://uk.easyroommate.com/

There are counties outside of London ( Kent, Essex etc. which are pretty cheap when compared to London.) Also, if you're going to be studying and staying, University halls are usually very affordable.

:D
Defeating evil with a thing called love
tuttiflutes

Post by tuttiflutes »

=)

Welcome to the club!

tutti
May you shit rise up & KISS you on the face
luvtick

Post by luvtick »

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

veel succes!
Stoner chicks RULE
Pauli Wallnuts

Post by Pauli Wallnuts »

cantona7 wrote:not to topic hijack but anyone know good more affordable places to live in or around(within 20 miles) of london? maybe a suburb? good places to find roomates?
i live inh croydon, its an outer borough & rents are alot cheaper than other parts of london, by car to west end takes about 20mins - 1h+ (all depending on time of day & traffic) train takes 15mins to london victoria from east croydon & west croydon is now hooked up to the tube network (about f**king time), i used to live in norbury (north of the borough) now i live in south croydon (MUCH nicer),
if your after even cheaper try places like barking, havering & hillingdon
Balou

Post by Balou »

Thanks all, 10 months to go :D
Sir Niall of Essex-sire wrote: if you're ever in the North of England on a holiday drop me a message.
Will do, my m8 is helping with the move and wants to travel to the UK before he goes back.

Peace,
Balou
Are you stoned? Like a gravel road bitch, like a gravel road!
Trad

Post by Trad »

Well done balou1999. Keep busy and the 10 months will fly past.
If I don't see you no more in this world, I'll meet you on the next one.
JMH
ftcarer

Post by ftcarer »

good luck balou :)
Sending out the good vibes to those that need them right now :-)
Boner

Post by Boner »

Congrats balou.
Being pedantic and knobbish since 1972
Puffin13

Re: The Ultimate Move! JUNE 1, 2011

Post by Puffin13 »

balou1999 wrote:So after years of trying to figure out how to make the move to A'dam, I have finally set a date. June 1, 2011 I will make the Ultimate Move :!: I have just about everything in order, just need to save more money and find a flat to rent. I'll post a link to my blog when the wheels really get to turning.

Peace,
Balou
I made the "ultimate move" about ten years ago. What a trip that was!:lol: I wish you all the best, for your move, balou!

I would like to make a suggestion; make sure you have all the paper work you will need for your move: birth certificates, marriages, divorces, children's BC's, education documents, and the list goes on n on. All the paperwork also needs to notarized and some documents require an Apostille. All documents must be originals and not just copies. Peace and good luck to you!
Last edited by Puffin13 on Tue 27th Jul 2010 06:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cannabis is The Tree of Life
Dava

Post by Dava »

cantona7 wrote:should be 6-10 months before my big move balou. except i don't plan to move to the Netherlands. regardless though will hopefully be on the same continent as you so maybe we can meet in dam for a smoke.

what u wantin to move to london for??? aint no english dream over here lol!